**NSFW** Old Crow's New Avatar!

lilbigman

Anyone have an idea of when you are supposed to receive your follow-on assignment after getting class dates for being a boom? Is the process the same as doing your dream sheet and hoping you get what you want or is it the usual "military needs?" I already have class dates for BBOC EAUC SERE and Water Survival but no word on what airframe I will be on (is that something we find out during training and do you have a choice in the matter). I am also a retrainee (IFCS or GAC for short). Need any good or bad aspects please

Edited by lilbigman

Anyone have an idea of when you are supposed to receive your follow-on assignment after getting class dates for being a boom? Is the process the same as doing your dream sheet and hoping you get what you want or is it the usual "military needs?" I already have class dates for BBOC EAUC SERE and Water Survival but no word on what airframe I will be on (is that something we find out during training and do you have a choice in the matter). I am also a retrainee (IFCS or GAC for short). Need any good or bad aspects please

Dude really??? The proper thread for your question is still on the first page...you didn't even have to search for it. Oh wait, you already posted there too. Maybe Toro is still in a holiday food coma and won't notice.