North Korean Camps

yerfer

Wow, that reminded me of all the rotten stuff that Pol Pot did in Cambodia. Truly staggering that a child born in prison gets tortured just because that was where he was born.

It's unbelievable. The good news for that guy is he looks as though he has a permanent smile on his face. Not one single tear in the whole film and his life has been filled with nothing but tragedy. Just goes to show how strong some people really are.

I hope for human fucking sake that our countries leadership will harden the fuck up and let us do something about it. Send those who care to liberate the oppressed and leave the pussy's at home who don't give a fuck. After seeing those children, I would gladly give my life so they could have one good day of life. We have it good gentlemen.

Edited by yerfer

"Liberate" the oppressed? There are generations of people living in North Korea who have been fed a constant stream of state-controlled education and information since birth. These are people who DO think the North Korea is the grandest place on Earth, that the Dear Leader is the Greatest Man To Ever Live, and that the United States is Satan and all we want to do is swoop in, enslave the North Korean people, and steal all of their wealth. There's never been any information available to let them think anything other than that. Those lifelong-formed beliefs aren't going to change until they've had a chance to really see what the rest of the world is like compared to the hellhole that they have lived in since birth.

I agree they are oppressed like a motherf*cker...but their 'liberation' is going to have to come from internal collapse and rebirth, because that's the LAST place on Earth that Americans are going to be welcomed as 'liberators' and that's the only way the North Korean people will agree to such a change as a total population.

"Liberate" the oppressed? There are generations of people living in North Korea who have been fed a constant stream of state-controlled education and information since birth. These are people who DO think the North Korea is the grandest place on Earth, that the Dear Leader is the Greatest Man To Ever Live, and that the United States is Satan and all we want to do is swoop in, enslave the North Korean people, and steal all of their wealth. There's never been any information available to let them think anything other than that. Those lifelong-formed beliefs aren't going to change until they've had a chance to really see what the rest of the world is like compared to the hellhole that they have lived in since birth.

I agree they are oppressed like a motherf*cker...but their 'liberation' is going to have to come from internal collapse and rebirth, because that's the LAST place on Earth that Americans are going to be welcomed as 'liberators' and that's the only way the North Korean people will agree to such a change as a total population.

Sounds like cybercommand has actually found a real job...how hard do you suppose it would be to set up pirate radio and TV stations to broadcast into NK? It wouldn't even have to be propaganda...you could probably just broadcast SK TV, with all the commercials of things you COULD buy, if you were a member of the decadent west. Also, I wonder how hard it would be for our hackers to circumvent NKs firewalls and allow the populace there access to the internet at large?

The dirty little secret is that the South Koreans don't want reunification and therefore oppose any attempts on our part to run a propaganda/psyops/information ops campaign against nK. They don't even want Christian groups releasing ballons from South Korean territory. They don't want to pay to fix nK.

As an aside, I read about some of the leaflets the South Korean Christian groups send over and it's pretty clever what they do. The nKs were telling their people not to pick up the leaflets because they are radioactive. So the Christian groups made one side of the leaflet look like nK money and then the other side would have the propaganda. The cool thing is that the side with the propaganda would also have a picture of Kim Chong Il. In nK it's illegal to be in possession of those leaflets but it's also a crime to throw away a picture of Kim Chong Il or crumple/fold/deface it, etc. Puts the people who pick up the "money" in quite a quandry...

PBAR