Fantasy Football 09

B52gator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=441543

It didn't ask me for a password to set it up, so if you have trouble accessing, give me a shout. If you don't already have one, you'll have to set-up an ESPN fantasy account (free)

Live Draft will be Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 1300 CST. I'll go with the majority, so if that doesn't work for most folks, let me know.

I've been using ESPN for a few years now and I think our manager has to email each of us an ESPN invite which will give us access. Shot him your email address and we should be good to go.

What she said...give me your emails and I'll invite you.

Since we didn't get the last team signed up in time, we will have to delay the draft...Draft time moved to tomorrow 1315 CST.

Might have mistyped my email address in the PM. Never saw the invite. Sorry guys.

capt4fans

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else still wants to play, I have another league that needs a few more guys. Here's the skinny:

Go to espn.com fantasy...

League name: Gucci Boys

Password: kcten

You just have to sign up by tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon...draft is tommorrow (Sep 6) @ 11PM Eastern.

• 1 month later...

I'm in again...still a little sore after getting beat in the Super Bowl so badly.

Cooter

hey! are you cooter from oklahoma??? we have been loking for you since Vegas, hot! x

What happens in Vegas...

yeah yeah, stays in Vegas! theres the question of winning that pot though..bonus points for tracking down haha!

• 1 month later...

For those of you playing College Bowl Mania on ESPN.com I just created a BaseOps group. Search for BaseOps.net. Lets see if you guys who are currently beating me in the league are just as good as picking college games.

• 1 month later...

In light of Drew Brees leading both my Oakland Animals and his New Orleans Saints to a championship I thought I would post up and see what the status was for the winnings?

It was a $20 buy in and I'm pretty sure b52gator was the commish.

It was a great season and I can't wait to defend my crown next year!

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=441543&seasonId=2009