C-17 SQ/CC gets 11 months...

Coasta

Herbivores arguing on the internet, kind of like watching two monkeys fight over a banana.

That's the most appropriate analogy I've seen in a while.

So what would it be if two trigger pullers were fighting on the internet? Two Hajis fighting over a donkey?

FF

Notice both O-5 offenders had the navigator stink on them. I'm sure it's coincidence, but I thought that was interesting.

SHIELDS - ON

Coincidence...sure...

So what would it be if two trigger pullers were fighting on the internet? Two Hajis fighting over a donkey?

FF

Sorry, could not make out what you were saying with all that cud you were chewing.

FF

Coincidence...sure...

What? All I heard was "MOO."

Notice both O-5 offenders had the navigator stink on them. I'm sure it's coincidence, but I thought that was interesting.

SHIELDS - ON

Yea...all that "backseat" time. Oh wait...maybe it was all that "stick time" as a newly minted pilot that turned them to the other team ;)

P.S. - F-U to the guys who said this C-17 guy had nothing to do with DADT when I posted his story originally on the F-15E guy thread. I present as evidence this thread, extorting how because of him, the entire C-17 community is now :rainbow:

Good riddance to a guy who was apparently a D-bag. I say get rid of all douches and keep the dudes like the -15 guy who was apparently The Man. I call my new policy "Don't Ask, Don't be a Douhebag." The don't ask won't be a factor because guys who are douches make it apparent.

Sorry, could not make out what you were saying with all that cud you were chewing.

Ah, the ramblings of an old man with permanent inner-ear equilibrium issues after thousands of hours flying in a left bank while his booth monkeys do the real work.

What? All I heard was "MOO."

I'll see ya some AETC time and raise you a handful of deployments, air medals, and combat hours. Maybe you'll understand in a year or so.

Fear Tac Air, bitches.

Obviously czecksikhs couldn't tell who you were pointing at. May you should try gesturing your hand instead of your elbow next time.

Edit: sorry Fury, but do you REALLY want to throw spears when you're represented by a digital implication that you want to cornhole your bros...I only mention it because there's an AF trend item about that recently...

Internet arguments and special olympics...

FF: Terminate.

Fear Tac Air, bitches.

...well played...

Unfortunately, no one else but you and I remember that squadron...

Edited by FourFans130