N. Korea Launches

Guest Unconfirmed Source
Landed in the pacific ocean... guess they failed again.

Pick a big enough target then no one can say you missed.

Just the second stage landed in the Ocean... which in theory if it had a satellite would mean it could have continued into space.

...I'm with you guys though; most likely it didn't have one, and if it did, its laying somewhere too.

Apparently N. Korea had elections as well this past weekend and Kim Jong Il was elected again! Great success!!!

Shortly before noon, the official Korean Central News Agency announced Kim was officially re-elected leader Thursday, "reflecting the unanimous will and wishes of all the servicepersons and people, as he has performed the immortal exploits to shine long in the history of the country and put the dignity and position of the DPRK on the highest level by wisely leading the Juche revolutionary cause started in Mount Paektu to victory through his distinguished ideological and theoretical activities and with his dynamic leadership."

But seriously, I am going to hire a N. Korean PR person to write my next OPR, that statement is fvcking outstanding and I don't even know what it means!

Apparently N. Korea had elections as well this past weekend and Kim Jong Il was elected again! Great success!!!

But seriously, I am going to hire a N. Korean PR person to write my next OPR, that statement is fvcking outstanding and I don't even know what it means!

Are you kidding me?! There's only one acronym in that sentence!

No combat bullet!?

No "My John Deere powerhouse! Built tractor in one day!"

No "My #1/1 dictators--god incarnate!"

Terrible exec skills!

FF

Edited by FourFans130

North Korea's official KCNA news agency quoted the Central Election Committee as saying turnout was 99.9 percent of registered voters and that 100 percent of the votes were cast for the sole candidates.

Absorutery hirarious. He won by a 99.9 percent turnout and 100 percent of the votes. Rearry?