Sweet

PlanePhlyer

What cougar are you talking about? The link goes to an article titled: Man charged with drunk driving on bar stool --

Cops: 28-year-old wrecked stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower...

Cheers! M2

Little help: we have been scratching our heads over here trying to figure out what the slang is for the female between ages say 25-39 w/OUT kids. Milf is out with the no kids, and cougars are over 40, no?

What's the correct term?

Little help: we have been scratching our heads over here trying to figure out what the slang is for the female between ages say 25-39 w/OUT kids

They don't exist.

Hope this helps.

Little help: we have been scratching our heads over here trying to figure out what the slang is for the female between ages say 25-39 w/OUT kids. Milf is out with the no kids, and cougars are over 40, no?

What's the correct term?

A unicorn?

They exist only in fairy tales.

Guest Mary G

What's the correct term?

Puma.

It's a cougar in training.

Guest ski&fly fast

55+ with/ without kids = "Dragons" - crossed paths with a few of those down in ft. myers last Jan

What's the correct term?

Lesbians, duh.

55+ with/ without kids = "Dragons" - crossed paths with a few of those down in ft. myers last Jan

That just sent a shiver down my spine. Dragon Ladies...as in "The Dragon Ladies": Avoid at all cost when they're out in numbers. I'll leave it to Huggy to educate us more all on that subject...

FF

That just sent a shiver down my spine. Dragon Ladies...as in "The Dragon Ladies": Avoid at all cost when they're out in numbers. I'll leave it to Huggy to educate us more all on that subject...

Touche, monsieur! If you only knew...

The official site of just what you are talking about.

This site did nut used to require a login, but I guess it does now. If I recall the "rules"

A Cougar is an un-married woman over the age of 32.5.

eg, if she is 35yrs old, she is a 2.5 yr old Cougar.

They have all the definitions of the types of Cougars, they even have a pretty decent section of popular "Cougar Dens" around the country submitted by members.

My hunting days are over, but oh, in my youth....I loved em.

Nessies: There are rumors that they exist, but no one sober has ever actually seen one.

HD

Guest Ze Mole

I think the correct term is "GILF"