Rainbows

MilitaryToFinance

You guys shouldn't scoff at this. She said it didn't used to happen twenty years ago. I did a little research, and I haven't found a single picture of rainbows before the invention of color film. I think Kodak may be responsible for rainbow pollution.

:bash:

She's wondering how this kind of stuff is "oozing out of our ground." I can't help but feel poor as shit with a comment like this. I don't have a lot of money, so I have to get water out of a faucet. Apparently the rich have an amazing new device that gets water directly from the ground! That definitely wasn't around 20 years ago!

it makes me want to cry...wow

Agreed.

I just cannot believe these people exist. Everytime I think I have a handle on that portion of Americans with absolutly no useful matter in their cranium, you see something like this.

We've got to do something about this. Water reflecting off light is causing a rainbow apperance? This has got to be the government's fault.

Edited by Fogo

Al Gore needs to get a hold of this video for the sequel of An Inconveniant Truth. I can see it now... Al next to a rising and falling platform showing the changing heights of rainbows and its correlation with SUV production.

I foresee a new government agency aimed at finding and implimenting a solution to the rainbow crisis. Fund it now.

Edited by flyusaf83