CBT Gouge

drewpey

Guest AltazanSW
These CBTs are cake and actually keep your interests compared to the two FEMA Incident Command CBTs I just completed... holy crap talk about some dry stuff. Unfortunately CTRL D didnt work for them.

No Joke! FEMA NIMS Courses-BORING :bash: . BTW, I've got the answers for 100,200,700, and 800 stashed somewhere, I can try to find them if anybody needs 'em

Its been said before, but some things are too important to be relegated to CBT and IRC is one of those topics.

Now, remember the force protection CBT. I always get the "where do you sit on a passenger aircraft" question wrong. I chose the up front, isle seat so I can pound any would-be terrorist into a bloody pulp should they make a move for the cockpit. Of course, the shoe writer of the CBT deemed that wrong.

Out

• 2 months later...

Found this gem on Wiki Answers:

"Q: Looking for answers to self aid buddy care course?

A: The answers are in the course material. If you study the course and take notes during the CBT, you'll be able to pass the end-of-course exam with no problems. Have some integrity, and do what's right, instead of trying to get others on the internet to give you the test answers."

Source

So, the question is: who's the tool? :flipoff:

• 1 year later...

We had an early generation of CBT training when I went thru the HS-10 SH-60F CAT I syllabus in 1990, and it hadn't changed much in 98' when I went thru as a CAT V. Anyway, I also did the CBT training designed by CAE for the CRJ-200 (OK, already enough with the acronyms) and I HATED it and didn't learn squat. I wound up having then basically teach myself the systems and went thru the motions to get thru the stupid tests...I can only imagine what the "next" generation of CBTs must be like...

I'm in the career field that made the CBRNE CBT and there is stuff on it, or at least on the original CBT, that I have never heard of and had no idea what they were talking about.