What Do You Drive?

Guest levei363

Traded in my '04 Mazda RX-8 for an '08 Honda Ridgeline. I highly recommend the Ridgeline for anybody who wants to haul people and their sh!t at the same time.

Wifey drives an '07 Mazdaspeed3. I drive it when I want to satisfy my need for speed. :thumbsup:

Edited by Hella-Copters

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly recommend the Ridgeline for anybody who wants to haul people and their sh!t at the same time.

For hauling people and their shit I highly recommend my Lt mobile

ram15004wdmegacabshortbed4dr-slt.jpg

Gotta love dual income and no kids

Of course this is the only way I can afford to fill it up... :bash:

*Edited to include the fact that my lifetime warranty is now going to be owned by Fiat...imagine that customer service call...

Edited by XL0901

I'm genuinely surprised at the lack motorcycles on here!

If I make the cut I'm going straight out to buy one of these, I'll hold off on the 'vette at least until my back's too screwed to ride a sportsbike:

new%20ducati%20848%20white.jpg

On that Duc, it won't take long!

Maybe I'm a bit old and busted, but I just couldn't take the Duc's riding position! I love 'em, they are great bikes; but I had to "compromise" and get my Honda...

9Feb20063.jpg

Oh, and it was a retirement gift to myself, not a Lt-mobile!

Cheers! M2

JoshBike2007_600.jpg

my Lt mobile after OTS, UPT, etc, I'm too afraid of injury ruining everything I've worked for, so I've quit racing, and I'm going insane already, so first up as soon as soon I can spare the time/money, a year or two old Graves Yamaha race bike :thumbsup: yeah I know its not street legal, but I waste so much cash racing i drive whatever is cheap on the road, my money waster has numberplates not headlights

Edited by yzl337

Here's my go slow motorcycle on what used to be a trail yesterday evening. It seems the river is slightly swollen. Let's see your crotch rockets go here.

my DRZ400sm is my go anywhere bike, I'll take it there! with Avon Distanzias on it, it'll handle anything short of a river

my DRZ400sm is my go anywhere bike, I'll take it there! with Avon Distanzias on it, it'll handle anything short of a river

That's a sweet bike, but you'd play hell with those tires in this mud. Slicker than owl shit on a door knob.

Nice to see $100,000 worth of cars and a sweet carport. Reminds me of Cadillacs in the ghetto.

Base housing on TCM... Sucks balls, but we can't be bothered to move, and we're PCSing in less than a year. We're definately going off base next time. Oh and it's $140k if you count the truck and the Harley.

Guest IncompletePete
my Lt mobile after OTS, UPT, etc, I'm too afraid of injury ruining everything I've worked for, so I've quit racing, and I'm going insane already,

Yea, I know two guys who were selected to become pilots in the RAF who had big crashes on their bikes and ended up being medically disqualified. It's kinda off-putting, but doesn't stop me hooning around on my current pile of crap motobike (This photo was taken on private roads of course):

n274700969_4940851_391318.jpg

Guest CBMstud

2004 F-250 Power Stroke Crew Cab (before my wife took it over).. Now its a 97 Dodge 2500 flatbed (her highschool ride) with peeling paint..

post-7210-1242100381_thumb.jpg

post-7210-1242100420_thumb.jpg

Edited by CBMstud