Everything posted by skybert
-
The Next President is...
We gave him our confidence,now let's see if he's really on our side.
-
Tops in Blue (TIB) - WTF?
Never said I WANTED to.
-
Tops in Blue (TIB) - WTF?
I picture guys in sparkly tights,holding each other and sobbing uncontrollably
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
-
Tops in Blue (TIB) - WTF?
Aim high
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
-
Happy 238th Birthday Marine Corps
Semper Fi brutha's!
-
Two Planes Collide Over Wi. Everybody made it out.
The article I read said the pilot was able to eject safely.........
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
-
Prowler Down in Eastern WA
RIP my friends
-
Air Force flying with Navy
Aren't there AF guys flying EA-6's now?
-
Drone Pilots: We Don’t Get No Respect
Just finished a mission on combat flight simulator when I came in and read this. Damn straight it's high stress! I'd write more but I gotta hit the drive thru at burger king.
-
Strike Eagle Extreme; 69 F-15Es take to sky
because they can.
-
"Vada a bordo, cazzo!" Costa Concordia's tale of two captains: the 'hero' and the 'coward'
I feel sorry for the guy, fighting to save his ship and passengers only to fall into a lifeboat.
-
World's Dumbest Pilots
If she looks like the fight attendants I've had on my trips in the last few years,she'd blend right in there.....
-
Tops in Blue (TIB) - WTF?
Why I joined the Marine Corps back in the day. Just sayin...... Oh and hats off to the REAL A.F.