Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Baseops Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sua Sponte

Supreme User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Sua Sponte

  1. 2 hours ago, di1630 said:


    I’m not a reservist...AD, although I’m post 20, no bonus with the ability to call it quits anytime I like with 4 months notice and I let that be known.

    Do you want to allow me to wear the patches I want or do you want to lose a 4,000 hr 11F?

    I’m usually left alone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

    That’s the equivalent of being “made” in a Mob family. Untouchable.

  2. 9 minutes ago, kaputt said:

    VAERS data is NOT people dying from vaccine reactions. It’s people dying of any cause after getting a vaccine.
     

    To my unscientific brain it seems highly likely that a vaccine that was emphasized in an elderly and immune compromised population would have a high probability of some of those people dying of any cause after getting a vaccine.
     

    I’m not accusing anyone on here of this, but one thing I have found hilarious is the people who cast doubt on COVID death numbers (a doubt I agree with btw), all of a sudden cite VAERS data like it’s gospel truth, despite it having much of the vagueness as COVID death numbers. 

    It’s almost like people skew data to confirm their confirmation bias. Almost…

  3. 22 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

    Fair enough, but if you don’t think Wills or any other GO isn’t going to find a high paying job at a “company” then you’re fooling yourself. 

    By high paying company, you mean the bullshit consulting LLC they’ll make themselves CEO? Sure.

  4. 20 hours ago, SocialD said:

     

    Is this the same guy who said (on FB) that airlines won't be hiring for "a long time."  Same guy that said he had no details on the bonus, but then proceeded to give a "do it for God and country" speech, as a precursor to the release of a shitty bonus?

    I enjoy seeing people like that on “blacklists” companies have when they get out and assume they’re a shoe-in to be hired.

  5. 3 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

    Now thar so much more is coming out, it’s clear this entire thing was the bullshit many of us suspected from the start.  A Chinese bio weapon escaped from a lab funded by the very people insisting it wasn’t.  Masks were just a distraction to avoid this fact, and the doctors forcing masks compliance knew they were useless.  Medically valid and effective treatments ignored and derided to push experimental vaccines.  Those vaccines now mandated for college students in little danger from C19, but the vaccines are making their hearts explode.  Medical doctors censored and banned from media for pointing to evidence.  Have all the “conspiracies” come true or only most?

    3 years ago, I wouldn’t have believed anything this insane and dystopian could rapidly grip America.  I was totally wrong.  We are living in scary and unpredictable times.  

    When did Alex Jones make a username on Baseops?

  6. 10 minutes ago, FLEA said:

    Mmmmm I'll give Obama 16-17, but he had nothing to do with 18-19, let's be real there. You don't get to take credit for shit that occurs more than a year after you've been out of office. 

    Why do you think the tariffs failed?

    Weird, plenty of people blame Obama for the 2008 economy even though he was sworn in back in 2009. So, the housing bubble was Bush Jr’s fault?

  7. 6 hours ago, joe1234 said:

    I mean fighter guys can blame us for not caring more, but at the end of the day, MAF controls where our time and effort is spent. I'm not going to sit here and laser focus on your pet interest while blowing off the other 10 mission sets demanding my bandwidth.

    Want my advice? Go around the MAF to get your AR support.

    Your primary mission is to aerial refuel aircraft and you’re telling someone who wants their aircraft to be aerial refueled to find someone else to do it? 

    Stunning business model.

  8. 5 hours ago, slc said:

    2.5 months vaccinated and still gets the virus....albeit w/ "milder" symptoms and hopefully no hospitilzation.  Makes me wonder how this will all pan out in 6-9 months especially w/ various strains popping up...another round of shots?

    Probably like the flu, periodic booster shots.

  9. 2 hours ago, WheelsOff said:

    That’s technically correct, actually. “Contractor” is a loose term…I’m still learning about the civilian side of DoD employment. 

    Not really, you’re either Civil Service/NAF or you’re a contractor.

  10. 9 hours ago, BroncoEN said:

    Block 8 C-130s are RNP, LNAV/VNAV, LPV.  Not RNP AR.  Quite certain KC-46s are the RNP AR.  

    KC-46s are RNP, RNP (AR), LNAV or LNAV/VNAV minima. Restriction being LPV minima and/or approaches using military GPS only are not authorized. 

  11. Just now, HeloDude said:

    You said Trump was impeached when responding to Lloyd’s post about Russian collusion, did you not?

    Correct, because I quoted him. I however never said he was impeached for collusion with Russia.

  12. 1 minute ago, HeloDude said:

    You literally were responding to Lloyd’s post regarding Russian collusion...and your response was about Trump not being able to be indicted but that can and was impeached, which you said is like an indictment.
     

    And now you’re trying to backtrack and suggest that your post had nothing to do with Russian collusion?  Let me guess...you’re drinking more than usual tonight.  Everything ok?

    I’m not backtracking anything. Trump was alleged to have colluded with Russia, an independent counsel investigated the allegation and did not substantiate it, however even if they had, the DOJ couldn’t refer charges for an indictment. Why? Because that was the OLC’s policy on sitting presidents. Had Mueller opined that Trump had colluded with Russia, it would’ve most likely been another article of impeachment.

    An impeach is like an indictment since the House is acting like a grand jury, then the Senate acting like a trial jury.

  13. Just now, HeloDude said:

    And yet, you said this:

    image.thumb.jpeg.888120c1eb6ab21eed6e48204294a113.jpeg

    So who exactly is “stupid”?  And didn’t you recently report someone for a “personal attack”? 

    You do realize that impeachment isn’t a legal process, right? Can you show me where I said Trump was impeached for colluding with Russia?

    Recently report? No, I have a DD-214, so I don’t really care. I was banned by a mod, without notice, for showing data where he was wrong and apparently that got his panties in a twist.

  14. ·

    Edited by Sua Sponte

    23 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

    Once again...I’m asking:  Why wasn’t Trump impeached for “Russian collusion”?  

    Here, I quoted the report because you either:

    A. Can't Read

    B. Are Stupid

    C. Both (I assume C)

    Quote

    In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign “coordinat[ed]”—a term that appears in the appointment order—with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, “coordination” does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

    Sorta hard to push impeachment for collusion with Russia, as it should be, when an independent commission found that Trump did not collude/coordinate with the Russian Government to interfere with the 2016 election.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.