Jay Leno gives wounded Vet a new car

StoleIt

That's awesome. Those hellcats are no joke either, those things are freaking monsters.

True statement. First one went for a song too:

Dodge Challenger Hellcat fetches $825,000 at auction

The first production 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat sold for $825,000 during the Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas 2014 auction Saturday.

The vehicle, serial number one with a “Stryker Red” exterior developed for the Dodge Viper, was sold to Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports and several Chrysler dealerships.

“The VIN0001 muscle car was not only one of the hottest cars that rolled through the Barrett-Jackson auction lanes, it is also the ultimate collectible 2015 Dodge Challenger as Dodge is ensuring there will never be another one like it,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge and SRT brands president and CEO, in a statement.

The Challenger Hellcat auctioned higher than many other vehicles that drove across the auction block Saturday, including a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, VIN No. 003 that raised $147,500 and a 50 Years Limited Edition Ford Mustang that sold for $170,000.

The auctioned Challenger Hellcat included a special 6.2-liter supercharger engine cover and a “Hemi Orange” painted presentation containing an iPad with a video documentary that shows the step-by-step building of the car.

Money raised from the Challenger Hellcat auction benefited Opportunity Village, a not-for-profit organization that serves people with significant intellectual disabilities in the Las Vegas area. The Engelstad Family Foundation of Las Vegas matched the auction price, bringing the grand total raised for Opportunity Village to $1.65 million.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2014/09/29/dodge-challenger-hellcat-auctions/16440133/

Edited by Spoo

You know what you get when you buy a $5 milllion dollar mansion in Arizona/ a house in the desert!

(AZ Wildcat do you drive one of those Ricer Suburu's or a BMW something?) American cars Rock!!!

You know what you get when you buy a new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellact with a 6.2L superchargerd V8 boasting 707 HP......................a Dodge

2010-dodge-viper-srt10-acr-x-photo-36849

Nothing wrong with a Dodge IMO.

Edit: And by your logic: Since Dodge was recently purchased...you can virtually say you own a Ferrari (or a Fiat depending on the audience).

Edited by StoleIt

2010-dodge-viper-srt10-acr-x-photo-36849

Nothing wrong with a Dodge IMO.

Edit: And by your logic: Since Dodge was recently purchased...you can virtually say you own a Ferrari (or a Fiat depending on the audience).

That car looks kind of familiar. I know I've seen it somewhere else...post-16251-141653319103_thumb.jpg

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

You know what you get when you buy a $5 milllion dollar mansion in Arizona/ a house in the desert!

That should be, "A mansion in the desert!" ;) With a shooting range in the back yard. :) And a helipad in the front yard.

LS

AZWildcat,

Here's mine. Its only a base 6 cylinder (305HP) but I have an old Vette in the garage for some real performance. American Muscle cars rule!!!http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/chiefttp/CirosNewVette_zps230d8457.jpg

I agree that's sweet! I have an 03 Cobra, it's nearing the end of a year long engine/rear end rebuild in my garage...can't wait to get it back on the road.

We did get some Dodge Chargers as new mobile cars here at Beale, they're pursuit models so they came with lights and sirens, which I'm sure will only be used in a responsible and professional manner.