Baseops Forums

On 11/6/2018 at 9:59 AM, admdelta said:

Just had my first interview this weekend, find out in a couple weeks. Wish me luck everybody!

Congrats, that’s awesome!

Where did you interview at?

23 minutes ago, Ultimate Fighter Pilot said:

Has anyone heard interview results from the 115th FW in Madison, Wisconsin? 

Bro, you're already the Ultimate Fighter Pilot... Why do you care about ANG openings? 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2018 at 3:38 PM, PilotCandidate said:

Troll. If you’re gonna waste everyone’s time, at least make it funny

I also think he is a troll...in case you aren't though, thanks for sharing how anxious, unhealthy, heartbroken, and bothered you are with this truly unfair process. You should definitely share these feelings in your cover letter and during any interviews. 🤡

16 hours ago, Desk Jobs Suck said:

A buddy of mine just told me Wisconsin interviewed 20 people, rejected around 5 or so and might invite the rest back for a second round of interviews. Has anyone ever heard of this before? 

Not unheard of. Been a part of two boards that did this.

Edited by Kiloalpha

3 hours ago, Kiloalpha said:

Not unheard of. Been a part of two boards that did this.

I can tell you this is not true.  Everyone has been notified on where they stood about a week ago and nobody is coming back for a second round.  We had one slot for UPT this year and all interviewees was extremely competitive and made it a very difficult choice to make.  I'm not sure if the final decision has been released, but all interviewees know where they stacked up and have received feedback by this point.

If you have not, then let me know your name by PM and I'll follow up with the member of the interview board that was supposed to call you.

• Like 2