Audio file?

Guest dajta

Anyone know where I can get the sound clip of that back seater having a "major bowel movement"? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Toro,

I tried to PM you but I got this message:

The SMTP server has rejected the email address the UBB tried to send mail to.

Please ensure that the UBB is allowed to relay mail through the SMTP server,

and that the From: email address (admin@dynamictruth.com) is a valid email address for this domain.

I sent my email address to your email. Thanks. That clip is pretty damn funny!

Guest dumaisj

Yeah guys, I just posted about the same problem as I got the same error message. Our trusty Baseops.net will get it fixed, though he deserves a little time off right now.

Dajta,

I'm not sure why you're getting the error messages, but I got both PMs you sent me. I sent you the file, let me know if you got it okay (hotmail sometimes has a problem sending large files). If not, I can try it from work.

Toro,

I didn't get the file. I've received large files through my ISP before so I don't think there is a problem on my end.

M2,

I'll PM you with my email also. Thanks guys.

Guest mrharvester

Does anyone have or know where to get the funny sound clip of the guy describing how an AMRAAM tracks a target?

Wow, I must say I wasn't sure whether or not I should barf or laugh during that ordeal. My DE for my intsrument ride actually told me that diarrhea constitutes an emergency and you should declare it accordingly. He told me that you never know how bad it'll get and he's seen accident reports describing the "mess" that ensued after such "accidents."