Finally!!!!

GSXR6Racer

I'm at Vizzance and Track selecting in October. If you're fortunate enough to get the T-37, let me know and I'll drop you some good study stuff.

BTW, it's not "gouge," the shit I've got is legal in the flight room.

If I may share a story about Enid. If this sounds like home for you, then you're all set. A friend of mine in Enid used to get in the back of his friend's truck with watermelons, and release them on the interstate at 80 miles an hour while hanging out the back. After the release(sts), they would slam on the brakes ad watch the watermelon shrink and then explode. This was their typical Friday night.

[ 24. August 2005, 21:58: Message edited by: c17wannabe ]

Guest WildBill

I speared a 50 lb carp about 100 miles N of Enid and threw it out of the back of a truck going like 60, and I thought it was fun.

Guest kottlows
Originally posted by ACJ7464:

Headed to Columbus in OCT. Anyone else?

Headed to Columbus too but not until December. Starting on 5 Jan. See you down there.

-WARHAWK-

Chicaro's sucks these days (provided you don't like looking at crusty old dudes all the time). Callahan's in "downtown" is much better IMO. Great beer selection, nice ambiance, and cute girls who are worth talking to (babies aside). And then there is always Scooters...

Scoot-dawgs. Many a beer drank there on any coin beer night. Chicaro's has some damn good prime rib. The best part about Enid is all of the people are so friendly....yea right. Also the cops love the military...to pay their salaries with the tickets they write them. I guess years of A-hole pilot trainees can jade you after a while. Have fun.