2022 Active Duty Flying Training Board

On 2/13/2022 at 7:36 PM, Bean said:

Thank you for the insight! Any specific source you recommend? I'm assuming I just get measured at a local tailor shop and send in the measurements when it is purchased

I measured my chest and Inseam and chose the closest one, ended up with a 40L. We purchased through GSA

14 minutes ago, DBlue said:

Oh ya know, just still waiting for insight to training RNLTD/site 

Same here, latest news is that the assignments are being loaded this week. Should have the info by Friday COB hopefully

3 hours ago, Sunny said:

Has anyone with a DEROS received UPT dates or an assignment yet? I'm curious if I should anticipate it getting curtailed or if I'll have to wait until summer 2023 for a PCS...

I reached out to AFPC because I have a DEROS this May.  Recommend you do the same if your DEROS is soon.  He told me that I have IFT in April and start ENJJPT in Sep.  Also, he said they are not doing IFT enroute anymore because people have washed out and then been in a PCS holding pattern...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FlyGuy said:

I reached out to AFPC because I have a DEROS this May.  Recommend you do the same if your DEROS is soon.  He told me that I have IFT in April and start ENJJPT in Sep.  Also, he said they are not doing IFT enroute anymore because people have washed out and then been in a PCS holding pattern...

Since my DEROS isn't until next summer, I'm wondering how it'll be affected. Thanks for the insight, and I'll plan on reaching out next week if nothing is loaded by this weekend. I'll see you at Apr IFT!

3 minutes ago, UFT2022applicant said:

How was MFS?  I have mine in a couple weeks and would love to get a better idea of what to expect.  Thanks folks!

It wasn’t too bad at all. Everyone is really nice. If you’ve tested positive for COVID, expect to go a day early so they can monitor your vitals. Besides that it’s just measurements, vision tests, and the psych/cognitive tests in the afternoon. Lots of food places are closed on base because of staffing shortages so I wish I would have had a rental car.

Side note: used the EFMP trick to find out I’ll be going to Columbus for UPT, not sure on dates yet though. If anyone else has Columbus feel free DM me and maybe we can start a group chat.

38 minutes ago, Av8 said:

It wasn’t too bad at all. Everyone is really nice. If you’ve tested positive for COVID, expect to go a day early so they can monitor your vitals. Besides that it’s just measurements, vision tests, and the psych/cognitive tests in the afternoon. Lots of food places are closed on base because of staffing shortages so I wish I would have had a rental car.

Side note: used the EFMP trick to find out I’ll be going to Columbus for UPT, not sure on dates yet though. If anyone else has Columbus feel free DM me and maybe we can start a group chat.

Thanks for the gouge. I'm now glad I got my unit to fund a rental car for me next week. 

Per the ENFP hack this morning it looks like I will be headed to Vance! Still waiting on dates though...

• Like 2

Still no joy on the assignment doing the EFMP trick…showing I don’t have an assignment. Also did those of you going to MFS get an email with any guidance on what LOA to use in DTS? So far all I’ve been sent is the MFS forms/questionnaire/Covid protocol. 

13 minutes ago, BANDIT_K said:

Still no joy on the assignment doing the EFMP trick…showing I don’t have an assignment. Also did those of you going to MFS get an email with any guidance on what LOA to use in DTS? So far all I’ve been sent is the MFS forms/questionnaire/Covid protocol. 

Same here on the EMFP trick, glad it's not just me. For the LOA, did you get an initial email with instructions for building your DTS auth? You could also look in DTS and see if the LOA has been loaded to you (it'll be significantly different from your normal organizational ones). If you want, DM me your @us.af.mil and I can forward you the LOA notification I received (yours may be slightly different or not)