Cash and tobacco...

Snooter

Got an e-mail recently that you can no longer get cold hard cash from finance in the AFCENT AOR. The only exceptions will be in an emergency and if it is signed by your commander. However you are free to and encouraged to use your Eagle Cash Card at all on base locations. Also, there is still no tobacco at one particular "undisclosed location in southwest Asia." Welcome to the fight!

Got an e-mail recently that you can no longer get cold hard cash from finance in the AFCENT AOR. The only exceptions will be in an emergency and if it is signed by your commander. However you are free to and encouraged to use your Eagle Cash Card at all on base locations. Also, there is still no tobacco at one particular "undisclosed location in southwest Asia." Welcome to the fight!

Which location is this?? I'm heading to one in a couple weeks...hopefully not that one

I'm not throwing spears about the cash card. It is what it is. The thing I have an issue with is the fact that there has been zero movement on tobacco sales at the BX. The only way to procure it is buying it blackmarket from transient aircrews or having it shipped in (they just began limiting tobacco to 10oz through the mail). As most transient aircrews aren't in theater long enough to justify getting a cash card the only way to pay is with cash, which you can no longer get. This place is becoming more and more of a prison...