Stock up on Twinkies while you can...

Spoo

Due to the product that Hostess manufactures, this'll be a relatively benign loss to most of us, except for the Guard O-5s that survive on the donut and coffee diet.

Are you serious? Wonderbread motherfucker! I'm still trying to decide what dry ass bread I'm going to be eating until some buyer comes along and starts production again.

Are you serious? Wonderbread motherfucker! I'm still trying to decide what dry ass bread I'm going to be eating until some buyer comes along and starts production again.

Dude, I completely forgot about Wonderbread. I mean it has the word "wonder" in its title; it has to be legendary by default.

We need something to chew on while we talk about the ridiculousness that is coming out of active duty. Then we actually fly.......good luck with that.

Believe me, those guys have always been an inspiration. Flightsuit covered in coffee stains and powdered sugar, it instills confidence.

Damn, I just realized I love their chocolate frosted donuts, well that just ruined my night.

Happy Thanksgiving all :beer:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...