HC-130's, Moody specificly

I am a recent CSO grad and am starting the pipeline for the HC-130, I am going to the 71st Rescue Squadron at Moody. I have read through all the HC/MC threads I can find but would like to get more current info, plus any 71RQS specific info I can. Any helpful advice, info on what current deployments/deployment schedule is like, info about what type of stuff HC's are currently doing when deployed would be great!

My RNLT Date is 28 Jun 2013 for moody, I start Little Rock next month, and do not yet have dates for SERE and Kirtland. so any tips for the pipeline would also be appreciated.

current Moody info would also be appreciated. Everything I find is from when it was a UPT base.

Feel free to PM or email me with info bronxbomber252 AT gmail DOT com, if there is stuff that would be best left off the forum.

predominately looking for more current info than what is in the old threads. Stuff like deployment cycles, info about the Moody area, stuff of that nature. Most of that kind of info I find seems a bit dated. It's mostly out of curiosity. I also already have some good info on the pipeline from an instructor here at NPA, but he has been away from the CSAR community for a few years and has said that a lot of what he has told me regarding the assignment may be out of date.

Moody isn't far from Tifton, the Reading Capital of the World! I'm certainly biased, but I do enjoy the area--southern hospitality, it's sunny, warm, close to two oceans (ok, an ocean and a gulf), there's a decent-sized college in town. I've heard houses are really cheap too. If you don't like it there and would prefer a move to the highly desirable West Coast AFSOC Base, I just might be willing to trade places! :aviator: