Secret Service prostitution bust spreads to military

czecksikhs

Huh? Not quite the same, since prostitution is illegal in Thailand and it is against the UCMJ in all cases for military personnel.

Where in my I post did I say anything about paying for sex? If you see or listen to the coverage they are making a huge deal about both the Service Agents and the military members patronizing a "brothel". My point is that pretty much every bar you go to there (or Thailand) has prostitutes working so basically EVERY bar or club could be called a brothel if it suits their story.

We can thank President Bush for that........We're constantly hearing about it in our human trafficking brief

2. I've had the brief.

It is. We got that in-brief last time we went to Red Flag.

Maybe that's true for most people but I'm pretty sure there's a single seat waiver for that.

That would make sense, since most single-seaters are incapable of normal social interaction.

Hang on...do you mean they have trouble getting laid or they don't play well with others?

Hang on...do you mean they have trouble getting laid or they don't play well with others?

I thought it was just the latter, but if they have to pay to get laid, perhaps both. I'm not the one who implied single-seat guys have a need to hire hookers.

I thought it was just the latter, but if they have to pay to get laid, perhaps both. I'm not the one who implied single-seat guys have a need to hire hookers.

I didn't say they had to either. I said they had a UCMJ waiver so they could if they wanted to.

• 2 years later...

So they (at least the owner) used to be for Ron Paul, and now they're for Hillary--what a difference 4 years can make!

So if Hillary would welcome welcome their support does this mean she, if elected President, would push for legislation/issue executive orders to effectively end the 'federal ban' on consensual adult prostitution? What's also funny is that in my latest SAPR training I was taught that anything that contributes to the objectification of women essentially allows for a more easier environment for which sexual assaults can occur. Personally I support the legality of prostitution amongst consenting adults...but then again, I don't buy into the 'war on women' bs.

I do have a feeling ol' Bill is happy about this!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/18/hookers-for-hillary-bunny-ranch-employees-endorse-hillary-clinton/

hookers-for-hillary-facebook-640x480.jpg