Omega X-33 Order

tunes

Have a charge on my credit card for "Swatch Repairs" a couple days after the "Swatch Group Inc." charge. Anyone else get the same thing???

I just noticed I have the same charge (141 I think). The orginal charge was what I was expecting, but I'm not sure what this one is.

had the same thing but on mine its showing as a pending charge of $1 so nothing has posted yet......guessing its going to be the extra band or something.

had the same thing but on mine its showing as a pending charge of $1 so nothing has posted yet......guessing its going to be the extra band or something.

The original charge was no doubt just for the baseline watch. The additional charge I am assuming looks to be if you order and additional band, and maybe shipping etc. The total cost looks about right by my math.

And I have an inbound tracking number to me....assuming they go out tonight I'll have them tomorrow

My plan is to ship them UPS/Fedex to you guys with signature required...if you want something different please let me know. I'll get everyone an individual shipping cost once I get the watches...still dont know how heavy each watch box and stuff will be.

Edited by tunes

got as many out today as i could in the time between when they were dropped off and when my UPS guy came back by to pick them up. 5 of the spare straps on backorder and should be here in 2 weeks, if they were one of yours I'll let you know in the email and send it out to you at no cost. Shipping costs for the 8 I got out today ranged from $19-25 for insured UPS shipping. I'm packaging up the rest tonight that have confirmed addresses to go out tomorrow, still waiting on 3 people to confirm addresses. Other than that, check your emails or PMs here from me.

Record a YouTube video of the ridiculously loud alarm.

The alarm is rather unimpressive when strapped to your wrist if you are looking at the face when it goes off. However, since the sound comes out of the notches in the side of the case it is quiet effective if your arm is hanging by your side, or if you have it laying flat on the night stand next to you.

Plus for a bunch of hard of hearing military pilots 80dB isn't that insane.

http://www.chem.purdue.edu/chemsafety/Training/PPETrain/dblevels.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the watch in! Love how the box it comes in is covered in space suit material haha. Definitely worth the wait. Tunes you're the man! :beer:

Just saw this on youtube. Figured this would be an appropriate thread to share the video... Looks like it works as advertised.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to start an X-33 buy for my squadron. Can anyone who has dealt with them lately please send me the Omega rep's contact info?

Thanks

PM Tunes he has the data...and you won't regret the purchase the watches are worth every penny.