Help me fight the man

ClearedHot

So I went back to re-read what info Masshole provided and noticed this

post-1691-0-80794500-1320454186_thumb.jp

Allow myself to like myself....

Funny, yes. I do endorse what I say, but some people went through and marked comments down that should not be marked down. It never made sense to me, so I gave the post positive ratings to bring them back to neutral.

The next time he comes to Boston?

Massholes, weiners, and Boston. This is getting weird.

Weird? Sounds like a good time, though only if the "weiners" you refer to are the kind you throw on the grill. I realise there is no good way to word that so I went with the one that is least likely to run one astray.

Along the lines of the Avis claim... I had a rental car under my name during an exercise. The rental car was being traded among a group of people and I have no clue who was driving it on any given day (other than I only had it the first and last days). Anyhow Enterprise sent me a notice saying the car had been ticketed and is charging me a "processing fee". I have yet to receive the actual ticket. Is there any way to get out of this fee? I know I can't claim it on my travel voucher. I don't mind eating the fee if I have to but I'd rather not if there's a way out of it. Also anyone have advice on how to beat an out of state ticket like this when/if it does ever appear?

• 4 weeks later...

Great update to this thread. Although I'd probably go the "prove it was me/my wife" in the car route. The prosecution (state, city, etc) needs to prove you/your wife were/was operating the vehicle at that time. If they can't prove it, case dismissed on insufficient evidence. All the better if you have an alibi in this type of situation.

• 4 months later...