Attn: ALL RotorHeads - 70 Helos at Work Calendars Left to Give Away

Helitac

Just a reminder that so far we have 130 posts on the thread to win yourself a 2011 HeliOps calendar.

Once we reach 200 posts then the thread gets closed off and those posters win a calendar each.

So there are another 70 calendars waiting, is one of them yours, click on the link, sign up, make your post, and get your name on one of them, its that simple.

http://www.heliopsforum.com/index.php?threads/200-heliops-2011-helicopters-at-work-calendars-to-be-won.264/

Cheers and have a great New Years.

usaf36031,

So let me get this right. Cleared Hot wants to have a go at us for my post, and then when I ask him to remove my post, because the software here doesnt allow me to remove it, you tell me to ###### off.

Well sunshine you can go ###### yourself as well.

So for the record since its like this now, DONT go to the forum and join because members from here arent welcome. And feel free to delete my user from here.

Later Ladies.

• Downvote 1

Come off it, Ned. You got in a right huff the last time you posted here and did, ISTR, cancel subs (mine included).

Would have been wiser to have wiped the slate clean and then invited Baseops members to post on your forum.

As it is, your repeat of the throwing toys out of pram routine reflects poorly on you. You can't blame people for straight talking as a result.

Steve, what the hell is a pram? I heard that same term on the Aussie joke christmas song...

If I remember right, last time people were being a bit ass-holish (par for the course around here) but really were trying to help. Ned, I guess you feel a bit put off given your otherwise very generous freebie subscription. Fair enough, but people were generally trying to help, pointing out every little flaw in a performance is part of the culture, in the spirit of always improving and all.

In any event, hope your magazine is doing well.

Geez brother you are gonna have a stroke with all that anger. I was NOT having a go at you and wish you and your magazine nothing but success.

I was looking for context when you show up out of the blue offering a free calendar after having cut us all off because someone made a suggestion.

For what it is worth I enjoyed reading the magazine and know that you went to considerable cost to produce and mail it.