I guess Dos Gringos do not count as musicians...

Bishop

Went to the Dos Gringos Wikipedia page today, apparently it was deleted in October because they don't meet Wikipedia's standards for being an artist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dos_Gringos

"Although these guys have an interesting story, I could not find any reliable sources at all about them. They have an All Music entry, which reveals that all but one of their CDs was self-released, with the exception of one released on the Viper Driver label. I don't think this meets WP:MUSIC standards for inclusion. Deprodded."

You have to figure that the people making those comments are complete douche pumps. These people edit articles on wikipedia for fun. The funniest part being that the four people who replied "Can't find anything". A 6.9 second google search yields www.dosgringosrocks.com as the number three result.

I guess Dos Gringos do not count as musicians...

I'm not even a pilot, and I like their music better than 69% of the shit that's on the radio these days.

Fuck off, Wikipedia.

Guest John Redcorn

LMAO Obama Bin Laden. And JarheadBoom if you hate everything that's on the radio, I suggest SiriusXM. Sirius was built into my Volvo S40 and they are infinitely better than the abysmal selection I get here at Barksdale. The rock stations are okay, but their rap stations play some of the most ignorant crap you've ever heard. I have been here since August 08 and I swear I have yet to hear a single rap song from the West coast. What gives, you assholes? But anyway, SiriusXM is awesome. No commercials obviously, plus they have a la carte plans for like 7 bucks a month where you get your choice of 50 channels if you don't like paying their normal monthly fee which is something like 14 bucks a month.