Captain Dances Way To Cabaret Title

B52gator

Holy crap!!! He's in a base in VA??? That means he could be here at Langley!!!

Gaydar on, door locked.

Barney

Don't worry, he's not at Langley. He works for my office. We had no idea he was into the whole dance thing and yes, we made fun of him. "You know how I know you're gay? You're a cabaret dancer." But, hey, whatever floats your boat. For the record, he's a nice kid. Little guy. Likes to booze it up and roll dice on Fridays (STS, because I'm sure somebody will turn that into some Gay metaphor). I think he received his "callsign" from some of the test guys down at Eglin. He doesn't use it. BTW, dude's wicked smaht - by 22 he had a PhD from a small tech school near Boston.

Alright, bring on the "Spoo is gay" shenanigans.

EDIT for clarity and grammar.

Edited by Spoo

I don't care if you could rape Chuck Norris while shooting jalepeno juice in your eyes, cabaret dancing is still gay.

Jalapeño juice in the eyes? That sounds gross.

Guest filthy_liar

Spoo are you in the 28th at Eglin? I just pcs'd from the 53d wing. Back on topic. I need this dude out of my Air

Force. At the very least, I don't need the AF Times or whoever it was that ran the story to be focusing on this. Not now. We have bigger problems, like whether or not to abolish the USAF. It is no kidding a discussion paper project at ACSC. And hearing Schwartz and Donley speak at this year's AFA, I'm convinced more than ever that we are in trouble. Get these self serving clowns out of the USAF, or get the media off of them. This isn't helping our cause.

I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with "Cabaret Dancing" having it's own AFSC. In fact, let's have Entertainment be its own career field and command structure. Give it its own NAF. Assign it to the AEF cycle. Bring performance art to the fight. In fact, I bet if we send them in to a new conflict even before we send in cruise missiles and SOF, we'd never go to war again. They'd teach potential enemies to sing and dance, and to laugh and love. Hence, problems solved.