Terminator Salvation

yerfer

Not a bad flick. I think the A-10 guys on here will like it. The opening scene shows a pack of 10's destroying a field full of satellites. Pretty epic footage.

The story line and some of the action is cheesy, but over all it's a fun one time see cinema. Check it out if you get the chance.

-yerfer

Guest Vat_69
Not a bad flick. I think the A-10 guys on here will like it. The opening scene shows a pack of 10's destroying a field full of satellites. Pretty epic footage.

The story line and some of the action is cheesy, but over all it's a fun one time see cinema. Check it out if you get the chance.

-yerfer

EDIT: The A-10 scenes were badass but they were short. BTW, what is the best A-10 movie scene? Personally I prefer the Transformer scene, only because the the gunship got to bring the rain.

I thought it was a REALLY weak follow on of T1/2/3. Story just kind of rambled along and then withered towards the end. Not a lot of human resistance versus the terminator masses like what was shown in the flashblack scenes of the previous movies. The movie had awesome potential and a good cast, I feel hollywood really shit the bed on what could have been a great flick.

My recommendation: Wait to rent, you'll be much more satisified paying $4.99 than the $20-$30 bucks it'll cost you to drag the old lady to the theater for it.

Edited by Vat_69

My recommendation: Wait to rent, you'll be much more satisified paying $4.99 than the $20-$30 bucks it'll cost you to drag the old lady to the theater for it.

No can do. These days I get to see maybe 3 or 4 movies a year in the theatre , and I've been waiting 20 years for this movie (I always thought the sequels should have been set in the future, not the present).

Plus I stick by my assertion that Christian Bale doesn't take bed roles.

Guest Pike
EDIT: The A-10 scenes were badass but they were short. BTW, what is the best A-10 movie scene? Personally I prefer the Transformer scene, only because the the gunship got to bring the rain.

I thought it was a REALLY weak follow on of T1/2/3. Story just kind of rambled along and then withered towards the end. Not a lot of human resistance versus the terminator masses like what was shown in the flashblack scenes of the previous movies. The movie had awesome potential and a good cast, I feel hollywood really shit the bed on what could have been a great flick.

Couldn't disagree more...thought it was awesome and waaay better than T3. T2 was by far the best, but I thought it probably ranks up there to probably equal to that of T-1. To each their own I guess...

Most of it was shot around ABQ...I was lucky and was around for a private military screening of it out here last weekend. Christian Bale and McG even flew in for it here at Kirtland...pretty cool...

A pretty decent movie. Good action and brought in many tie-ins to the other three. Anybody else notice the music when Connor got on the motorcycle, paying tribute to the song he listened to in T-2 when on a motorcycle. Also I love the fact that it had A-10 love and some C-130 love, the two aircraft that truly stand the test of time. CV-22 was just another promo.

What was up with all the ancient Hueys? Guess they must be plentiful for film work, because who uses the UH-1H anymore?

Really liked the movie though, and '2' on the as good as T-1 call. I liked T-3 also, but this was better...

It was a pure cup of holy righteous badassness. Outstanding product for something I've been waiting for since the first one came out. Best part was how they connected how Conner got his facial scars. Sh*t hot flipping movie.

Cheers!

- Stuck

What was up with all the ancient Hueys? Guess they must be plentiful for film work, because who uses the UH-1H anymore?

The USAF uses the UH-1H and the TH-1H (rebuilt UHs with upgrades) as the primary helicopter trainer at Mother Rucker. Since you asked.

Good movie. I liked it better than "Rise of the Machines". I liked the movie, but it seemed like the movie didn't advance the story very much. Everything is basically the same in the war at the start of the movie as it is after it. Other than that, thought it was decent.