Combat PT

Guest Hydro130

Ummm yeah.

Rainman, you are a bro, and I have nothing but respect for you, but WTF? I know some hammer chicas who ruled a cockpit with the proverbial iron fist and put not only dork-ass CPs in their place but also FEs and LMs......

Why slammin on the females? I don't get it...

Hydro

Guest croftfam
Originally posted by Hydro130:

Ummm yeah.

Rainman, you are a bro, and I have nothing but respect for you, but WTF? I know some hammer chicas who ruled a cockpit with the proverbial iron fist and put not only dork-ass CPs in their place but also FEs and LMs......

Why slammin on the females? I don't get it...

Hydro

Hydro, I'm not bashing by any means, but you are typically one of the guys on here to "adhere" to the old school ways quicker and more fervently than most. You can't have it both ways. Someone asked for opinions on why the AF is and that was thrown out there.

In my limited experience the "hammer chicas" are much rarer than are their stories/legends. I am not trying to start a "females shouldn't be flying" flame war, so I'll end on the note that I do know a couple of outstanding female pilots. No better or worse than the outstanding male pilots.

It is shit like this--instead of real leadership--that makes the USAF

th_GayUniforms.jpg

Cheers! M2

(Editted to make that ****ing picture a more reasonable size! Click on it if you want the pukable-sized version!)

[ 06. June 2006, 12:10: Message edited by: M2 ]

Guest Hydro130
Originally posted by JorryFright21:

Hydro, I'm not bashing by any means, but you are typically one of the guys on here to "adhere" to the old school ways quicker and more fervently than most. You can't have it both ways. Someone asked for opinions on why the AF is and that was thrown out there.

In my limited experience the "hammer chicas" are much rarer than are their stories/legends. I am not trying to start a "females shouldn't be flying" flame war, so I'll end on the note that I do know a couple of outstanding female pilots. No better or worse than the outstanding male pilots.