Simpson Tide

M2

Need a little help. A bud of mine was just commissioned in the Navy Reserve. There was a Simpsons episode where Homer joined the Navy Reserve that had a great commercial that went "Daybreak, Jakarta. The proud men and women of the Navy are protecting America's interests overseas, but you're in Lubbock, Texas hosing down a statue, because your in the Naval Reserve. Once you complete basic training, you only work one weekend a month, and most of that time your drunk of your ass. The Naval Reserve: America's 17th line of defense, between the Mississippi National Guard, and the American League of Women Voters."

I am trying to find a video clip of the commercial from that episode to send to him, does anyone have it?

Cheers! M2

Guest L Unit
Need a little help. A bud of mine was just commissioned in the Navy Reserve. There was a Simpsons episode where Homer joined the Navy Reserve that had a great commercial that went "Daybreak, Jakarta. The proud men and women of the Navy are protecting America's interests overseas, but you're in Lubbock, Texas hosing down a statue, because your in the Naval Reserve. Once you complete basic training, you only work one weekend a month, and most of that time your drunk of your ass. The Naval Reserve: America's 17th line of defense, between the Mississippi National Guard, and the American League of Women Voters."

I am trying to find a video clip of the commercial from that episode to send to him, does anyone have it?

Cheers! M2

Haha, I own that season on DVD. I'll rip that clip right now.

I hope 2 MB is small enough for you. If not, you can probably re-encode smaller with WMM.

Simpson_Tide.wmv

Edited by L Unit