more spoon feeding

Guest shawty

Guest shawty

Alright, this will probably frustrate some of you but I can't figure it out. I have downloaded some zip files for MS2004 but don't know what to do after that to install them on the sim. If any of you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I did look at the post about where to get the downloads but didn't see how to do them...FYI.

I did look at the post about where to get the downloads but didn't see how to do them...FYI
Toro look what you've done. I find it hilarious that every newbie has to justify his post in an effort to avoid getting ripped one.

Originally posted by wnanna:

Toro look what you've done. I find it hilarious that every newbie has to justify his post in an effort to avoid getting ripped one.

Headley Lamar: Chewing gum on-line, eh? I hope you brought enough for everyone!

Cowboy: I didn't know there'd be so many!

Headley shoots him in the gut.

Jim: "Man, that guy is strict"

Bergman

Anyone who quotes Blazing Saddles rates high in my book!

BTW, "that's Hedley!"

I could post them, like I did with Dr Strangemlove, but I think it'll be better if I just post the web site for more Blazing Saddles quotes here.

Cheers! M2

Originally posted by MajorMadMax:

BTW, "that's Hedley!"

I could post them, like I did with Dr Strangemlove, but I think it'll be better if I just post the web site for more Blazing Saddles quotes here.

Cheers! M2

Good catch! :D Blazing Saddles and Dr. Strangelove are definitely Top 5 movies of all time, IMHO.

Guest samsdog

Blazing Saddles... another one from the Chief of Staff's list.

... A laurel and a hardy handshake...

btw, Mongo like candy.

What movie is next, Caddyshack? Fletch?

Guest samsdog

"Be the ball," "I smell varmint poon-tang" and the "Dali Laama" vs "Do any time in prison, Doc?" "Put it on the Underhill account" and "it's all ball bearings now-a-days." I have to call it about even.... IMHO, of course.

What about Spies Like Us?

"Alright, stop right there and I'll bring back the sun. Okay, this is my sister, you can all have her. I hear she's very good."

[ 11. July 2005, 21:02: Message edited by: Rocker ]