Everything posted by CCT beat me once
-
2020 Air Force Active Duty UPT Board
Has anyone reached directly to AFPC (board specific) on here? There were some very helpful contacts that were running the board that may be able to help.
-
Chances & Application Recommendations
Well, the first time I took the AFOQT was on a Silver Saturday at USAFA. We were told a week prior that the scores were not part of the calculus when we got our AFSCs. Everyone who was qualified got a slot that year - to include me. I was one of the dudes yanked out in 2014 when they changed the CCT (cone contrast test). I now have a FC1 again, and retook the test with a slightly more concerted effort considering it now counts! Hopeful for the FY20 board.
- 19 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- what are my chances?
- pilot
- afoqt
- pcsm
-
Tagged with:
-
Chances & Application Recommendations
I had a PCSM of 42 with a pilot score of 69. I retook the AFOQT and TBAS and now have a '97-pilot' score and it increased the PCSM to 71. Retaking the TBAS bumped me from a 71 to 78. So, 28 points on the AFOQT equaled 29 points on the PCSM. The TBAS (doesnt give you a score) was 7 points. Got a few more hours of flying (USAFA hrs, IFS when it was still called screening, and some at the Aero Club) and am now sitting at a 82. Hope that helps.
- 19 replies
-
- what are my chances?
- pilot
- afoqt
- pcsm
-
Tagged with:
-
2020 Air Force Active Duty UPT Board
61A