Everything posted by Seadogs
-
Upcoming Boards
Who else is embarrassed and insecure about their 2-3 minute video that the 176th required? I want to delete mine asap 😳
-
AFOQT & general questions about becoming an USAF officer
You don't want to be a pilot?!
-
What's wrong with the Air Force?
Navs would get offended if pilots got bigger bonuses in the AF?
-
OTS Chances...
With those scores? I'd be surprised if you didn't get picked up on the AD board.
-
The Next President is...
Pretty sure that's not what he meant. Dude like seriously how much kool-aid did you drink?
-
Realistically...
Good shot imo. Get started on your PPL ASAP though.
-
It started with your shoes, then your water. Now the TSA wants your snacks.
Shots fired
-
Is an online degree bad for the ANG
Personally, I would never go for an online degree. It has no prestige behind it. Ever heard of Phoenix University?
-
Honest feedback
Straight up your scores don't look good enough for fighter units. The lowest I've heard for scores are like 60, PCSM seems really low too. I agree with the sentiment you should be content with the bird in your hand, 2 in the bush looks risky.
-
Turned 28... Keep Trying? Or GO ARMY?
Good luck I hope you aren't too old for this jig