Baseops Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest C-21 Pilot

Altus AFB info

There is a credit card that is linked to the program. Much like a Delta AMEX, etc.

I seem to have the same problem on occasion...

Thanks for the info. I was unaware...although been using HHonors for years now without it.

HHonors is a loyalty program...not a credit card per se, although they may have one, I don't know.

Yeah, quite familiar with Hilton Honors. One of the previous posts talked about the HHonors credit card & putting your room on it.

Just another plug for a crashpad while at Altus. 3 bedroom setup just north of base. 701-330-5982 or RYMACL@yahoo.com if interested. Rooms available starting the second week of November.

Anybody looking to rent their home in the next few months? PCSing in January and looking for a family & pet friendly home in a good neighborhood.

Heading to Altus soon. Anyone have a specific crashpad they'd recommend, or, has anyone been successful in getting the Hampton Inn at the on-base rate (could go for 500k plus Hilton points).

Heading to Altus soon. Anyone have a specific crashpad they'd recommend, or, has anyone been successful in getting the Hampton Inn at the on-base rate (could go for 500k plus Hilton points).

Yes, but you will pay the taxes out of pocket unless you get a non-A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk