F-117 pilot and SAM Site CC are buds

HuggyU2

"Every Airman has a story"

Glad it worked out well for them, but I have no such feelings for the sumbitches who've shot at, and hit, my aircraft and vehicles. Granted, I missed out on OAF, and my shooting wars were in Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan....but I would sure as shit "return to those places in a war machine" as ordered, and happily. And until we eradicated every last vestige of a credible threat to peace and liberty.

• Upvote 2

Cool story.

I know a F-15E pilot who, for a time in the early '00s, was sending Christmas cards to a SAM operator who had shot at him during ALLIED FORCE, and whom he'd later located via the internet.

Source?

Just kidding.

Source?

The pilot who was shot at and sends the Xmas card is the source.

But, as we've seen, the primary actor personally relating the story isn't apparently sufficient anymore, unless it is accompanied by his full name and contact information so sweet I'm SOF can call and ask that person for proof.

The pilot who was shot at and sends the Xmas card is the source.

But, as we've seen, the primary actor personally relating the story isn't apparently sufficient anymore, unless it is accompanied by his full name and contact information so sweet I'm SOF can call and ask that person for proof.

Just be sure to back it up with a Wiki reference....