Approach charts for OTBH

Guest audiohavoc

Guest audiohavoc

Audiohavoc-

Good on ya for coming here to ask, but because we can't verify how innocent your intentions are, we can't help you. Chances are you can find what you need if you keep looking. Good luck.

No worries. I let ATC vector me for a visual approach.

I am actually working my way toward joining the AFR, but I am a couple years out as I am finishing my degree right now.

Thanks again,

Audiohavoc

only if you're not a vag about it. if you're not doing 300+ and quick roll to at least 45 degrees of bank, you officially classify as vag material.

I would make that 45 into a 60 and then agree, descending break also qualifies one for vag status.

You guys arguing about what's "vag" or not in a tactical approach has got to have all the fighter guys on here alternately laughing or rolling their eyes.... :nob:

A case of internet :beer: around the house to stop the pain....

You guys arguing about what's "vag" or not in a tactical approach has got to have all the fighter guys on here alternately laughing or rolling their eyes.... :nob:

oh, i'm sure of it.... but you gotta make do with what you've got, and for most people at the deid it's a 40 year old 707 or 707-300

Glad to give the pointy nose types something to laugh at, those who have actually flown against a C-17 (guessing there aren't to many outside Red Flag types or the Fresno Guard) aren't laughing quite as hard as the rest and have a bit of respect for its unique handling characteristics.

Besides, I still think a 17 at 60 degrees looks pretty damn cool.

Edited by bowe96

Roll your eyes if you want but at the end of a long flight when you know what horrors await you at the Deid it's the little things in life that give you joy, things like throwing the stick to the stop and rolling to 60 degrees in something the size of a Denny's. Puts a smile on my face every time. Thanks for the :beer:

something the size of a Denny's

Say, I'm unfamiliar with that unit of measurement--what's the metric equivalent...?

'Nother :beer: for Jeep--*that* was funny...!

EDIT to remove triple-posting buffoonery

Edited by Jughead

Roll your eyes if you want but at the end of a long flight when you know what horrors await you at the Deid it's the little things in life that give you joy, things like throwing the stick to the stop and rolling to 60 degrees in something the size of a Denny's. Puts a smile on my face every time. Thanks for the :beer:

I was going to make a joke about a "Grand Slam," but I'll let it slide...oops, my bad. I just can't help myself!:drinking:

Glad to give the pointy nose types something to laugh at, those who have actually flown against a C-17 (guessing there aren't to many outside Red Flag types or the Fresno Guard) aren't laughing quite as hard as the rest and have a bit of respect for its unique handling characteristics.

Big fat "2" to that one!

dropping gear at the break = spreading your vag at the break

Which "vag" status do you gain by NOT lowering your landing gear at Bagram? Or maybe setting 4 engines on fire at Kandahar?