Jeep Wrangler

M2

You're a brave man to buy a Jeep sight unseen. Sounds like it was Herculined and now is peeling. That liner can cover up rust spot and make them hard to find. Look where the rollbar attaches to the body- great spot for rust. Expect a 32 year old jeep- probably leaking oil/fluid out of every seal. Heck, when my Jeep quits leaking, I know it's time to add oil. Have fun and good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Put on a 2.25" BB this past Sunday, along with some Doetsch Tech 3000 shocks. Also got some AR Outlaw IIs with Firestone Destination MTs (31x10.5) thrown on two weeks ago. Then I tossed a few holiday decorations on it for shits and grins...

th_ChristmasJeep20.jpg th_ChristmasJeep16.jpg th_ChristmasJeep15.jpg th_ChristmasJeep13.jpg

I am still contemplating a 1" BL, but not anytime soon. For now I'm happy...

Cheers! M2

Dig Dug, those links are hilarious!! I don't know about the Wrangler and the 3 series though for the gay cars. I would replace them with a Scion xB, Honda Element, or Chevy Aveo. If you drive one of those cars, not only are you a flaming homosexual but you are really lame. (imho)

On the topic of Wranglers, I would like to get a hold of an old CJ-7.

Dig Dug, those links are hilarious!! I don't know about the Wrangler and the 3 series though for the gay cars. I would replace them with a Scion xB, Honda Element, or Chevy Aveo. If you drive one of those cars, not only are you a flaming homosexual but you are really lame. (imho)

Don't forget to add the PT Cruiser and Chevy's answer to the PT - whatever the hell it was called.

Edited by darinflynn

I thought this post was hilarious, until I saw my 3 series on the list. DAAAAAANNG IT!!!

cv22tilt's Rubicon looks awesome.

I thought it was pretty funny to see the Wrangler on both lists - like it's too feminine for a guy, yet too masculine for a girl, but just perfect for either gender if they're gay!!!

Okay, now that I've bashed it, let me say that I have one and it's a blast.

Here's a picture (sorry, it's a little blurry)

img0968pa8.jpg

'97, 4-cylinder, 5-speed, 3" BDS suspension lift, 31" tires (I gotta wear these out before I spring for the 33's), Warn 8000lb winch, custom hand throttle. Plus all sorts of other stuff I threw on it.

Unfortunately, it hasn't seen much action and I'm actually toying with the idea of selling it. It sits around since my son and I have been spending weekends with our other toys:

156632188myu3.jpg

'07 KTM 450-EXC, one wheel drive of go-anywhere, wheelie popping, roost throwing fun!

Edited by DigDug