F-16 (Viper) noise complaint...and response

Originally posted by viper-dude:

The guy's name is Tom MacRae from Peoria, AZ. He is unlisted and can't find an email address. So, those of you who have time or are better at searches than i am, feel free to post it if the moderators allow it.

I'll buy a six-pack for the first person to find and post Mr. MacRae's e-mail.

After a little searching, Mr. Macrae's middle initial appears to be G. If you search for a T.G. Macrae in Peoria, AZ you'll find a phone number. Use at your discretion. (Haven't found an email, yet) ;)

Guest Raccoon

Thomas G Macrae

8801 Kings Avenue

Peoria, AZ

Telephone number: (623) 972-8103

I'm trying to get his email now.

So what should we mail this assclown? I don't think my dog would mind parting with a few of her back yard land mines, if it were for a good cause.

Any better ideas?

Guest UT-38stud
So what should we mail this assclown? I don't think my dog would mind parting with a few of her back yard land mines, if it were for a good cause.

Any better ideas?

If we get his email...i think we should just put pressure on the guy to make a public apology. At the very least see if we can get the guy to respond to any one of us about his comments and see if he has any regret now. However, i still think we all collectivly need to make sure we don't "stoop" to his level by insulting him or anything else that may be extreme...unless of course there is no remorse for his original letter.

WOW...after further research...the guy literally lives 2 miles from me. If we cant get his email or he refuses to respond...i can easily put a letter in his mail container from some "concerned citizens."

Cheers!

[ 08. July 2005, 23:31: Message edited by: viper-dude ]

From MacRae's letter-

I served in the U.S. Navy and am a Vietnam veteran. I love my country and respect the jobs that the service organizations are doing.
And he's complaining about a couple jets flying low over the mall? Sounds like a good deal of back-peddling to me. Apology accepted, you're still a douchebag.

Guest Rainman A-10

I have some great recordings from our noise complaint hotline. You can hear the jets flying past while the guy is going off in at least one of them (yes, it sounds like a 4-ship of sewing machines). I'll post them if I can figure out a way to do it.

My first squadron commander asked a dude on the phone "Were they Russian aircraft?...Are you absolutely positive they weren't Russian?...Then you're welcome...click". Then he chewed my flight lead's ass for 20 minutes about flying at 100 feet over someone's house. Awesome.