Pilot/graduation gifts

CHS17

Copy ROE. The bird("Claw 69") is a done deal. It wasn't my idea(it was our SROs, I just got asked to write the rules), but nobody shot the idea down. I think its pretty hilarious....and yea its retarded, ridiculous, and like .1% serious. Thats the whole point. I'm sure somebody from the squadron would shoot the idea down if they had the chance, but were just going to spring it on them at the end of our graduation right before we hit the road. I don't expect anyone will want to take it home or actually follow the ROE, but they'll still have a live bird to take care of.

I think you're pretty much guaranteed to win based on the "something pretty stupid" category...nice first post. :banghead:

Thanks bro, you can vote for me. Maybe on my second post I'll try to be a super cool bad a$s and earn some baseops brownie points by flaming someones first post.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cody6766

Not to mention the care a bird needs. They're not critters that can be locked in a cage and fed like a hamster. They're smart, social animals and need interaction on a daily basis. They turn into real assholes if you don't. They also get stressed when they're hauled from place to place and can easily die from it.