intel school advice

Guest redthunder

Guest redthunder

I'm a fresh 2lt headed to goodfellow for intel training. Any advice from folks who've done this before? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Zach

That's pretty funny, coming from a comms guy! Doesn't 95% of what you do come from here? Isn't it about time that you guys did another "upgrade" that shuts down everyone's email??

Be careful throwing stones, they might just bounce off the glass walls and smack you right in the face!

Cheers! M2

Originally posted by M2:

Zach

That's pretty funny, coming from a comms guy! Doesn't 95% of what you do come from here? Isn't it about time that you guys did another "upgrade" that shuts down everyone's email??

Be careful throwing stones, they might just bounce off the glass walls and smack you right in the face!

Cheers! M2

Actually I'm perfectly open to freindly rivalry among AFSCs. Even within AFSCs.

Appreciate the microsoft comment, but I work the mission systems end of the comm weenie world right now so I spend lots of time screwing with the computer guys about all of the microsoftciscopatchupdatewebmailconfigurationswitchrouterport8080 stuff that makes up their reason for existence. Meanwhile they try to make fun of my ATC tower radios, LMRs, TACAN, and cable/satellite links. I usually win though . I'll probably take crap for the analogy, but its (somewhat) similar to the fighter/bomber/airlift rivalries.

As long its friendly and we understand at the end of the day we're on the same team I'm all for the occasional jab.

Except the engineer guys. I won't take sh-t from them... ever.