Military Equal Opportunity (MEO)

Guest xtndr50boom

Guest Xtndr50boom

Does anyone here know what's involved in the MEO complaint process? I'm thinking of filing one against a senior O, and I'm curious as to how it works and also if it's worth the possible risks to my career.

Thanks for the answers, PMs on this subject are welcome

If the system works as it should, you shouldn't have to worry about the possible risks to your career (you have an IG, don't you? Unless it's him or her...then you'r F****D, haha, j/k). Don't know about the actual process, but if you're even considering it, do it. Rank doesn't give you the right to discriminate, unless it's based upon stupidity

Good luck...

Guest lovelacm

LOL!

JUST had the whole briefing last week as part of my in-processing nightmare here at KVPS.

Go see the folks at the MEO office and talk with 'em. If they're anything like the people here, they should get the particulars and they'll ask you if you've brought the issue to the attention of your chain-of-command. They'll be looking for as many specifics as possible so that they can contact other folks who may be able to provide insight into what happened (or what's happening now!).

Once complete, they'll provide the results of their investigation (or your chain-of-command's investigation... if that's the route you choose), and they'll talk with the JAG if they found anything.

That's the VERY quick and dirty version... just going in to talk with them should yield more info than that, but it should get you started.

I sure know it takes a lot to get an Operator headed in the direction of the MEO office... Hope you can get it resolved.

Best of luck.

Cheers!

Linda

Guest Xtndr50boom

No $hit Linda, first time I'll be heading there. Usually avoid that place like the plague.

Yup, HD, I've got a real reason

Thanks for the words war and Linda, on me if you roll through SUU

[ 06. March 2006, 20:59: Message edited by: Xtndr50boom ]

Guest THE10MAN

Boom, if it's because I asked you to grab my box, I meant my #2 Roast Beef on Rye with a Galaxy Cookie, man. No disrespect intended.

Seriously...just trying to lighten up a dark subject. I'm sorry to hear you've had a problem, Bro. I recommend all the above. Get your sh!t in a sock and be prepared to answer alot of questions. And don't be afraid of any rank or worry about your career being in jeopardy. That's why the process exists.

Guest Xtndr50boom

Roger that XXXX errr..... I mean 10man. F**k dude, I hate to say it, but the 2nd under adolf hornitschek was MUCH better than the environment and command climate in my current sqdn. God, that pains me to say it..... I need beer.

#2? I thought all the gay ACs in the 2nd wanted some sort of salad with no dressing and a diet coke or water. I knew you were one of the cooler ones

[ 07. March 2006, 20:04: Message edited by: ClearedHot ]

Originally posted by Xtndr50boom:

Roger that XXXX errr..... I mean 10man. F**k dude, I hate to say it, but the 2nd under adolf hornitschek was MUCH better than the environment and command climate in my current sqdn. God, that pains me to say it..... I need beer.

Never knew the guy, but I havent heard much good about him... I guess I should just go sit in my copilot corner and be happy I am under the new SQ/CC.

[ 07. March 2006, 20:05: Message edited by: ClearedHot ]

Guest Xtndr50boom

^^ Trust me, you're a happier co for never having served under him. Major league @sshole, but like I said before; he was WAY better than my current CC