WIANG

Guest Falconvalley

Guest Falconvalley

Figured I'd start a "anyone from the WIANG, REPRESENT" thread. Bored, can't sleep...

as I read through the list of discussion topics in a hurry, it looked a lot like you titled this thread "WANG"

Assuming you were drunk, I had to check out the hilarity. You can imagine my relief that I simply read the title wrong.

Guest Falconvalley

Seeing WIANG painted on our ruddervaters has the exact same effect, everytime I first see them in flight. It never gets old, lol.

Guest Falconvalley

If we were the only state that started with "W", we could drop the "I" and be the laughing stock of the Guard, cuz our minds are all in the gutter.

Originally posted by KC135GuardPilot:

Hey man, I am a WIANGer. Finishing Altus and then will be in the great city of milwaukee, come October.

Where are you at?

kinz

So you're missing Summerfest!? That sucks.

What's the story with Col Dunbar? I first met him when I was working for ANG/XO and he was the Exec for the Director of the ANG. Then I met up with him again when I was TDY to the 141st (he was the OG/CC there). Now, I just ran into him at LTAG and he's the Wing/CC in Wisconsin? WTF!? Are they cleaning house or what? He mentioned that Jim Malenke is on his way out, as are a bunch of others. What's the inside story there?

Originally posted by Falconvalley:

If we were the only state that started with "W", we could drop the "I" and be the laughing stock of the Guard, cuz our minds are all in the gutter.

Yeah, if only the WAANG weren't around....