Culture thread

Clark Griswold

I'd like to add mob mentality to this.  Most people, in the civilian world, are scared.  They will follow what they are told to because of jail, social status (made 100 x worse due to social media), fines, its a sin (church goers), national pride, because its cool, because my favorite sports/media personality thinks that way.  The majority of humans lack creativity, independent thought,  individuality, spines, the ability to articulate thoughts without getting mad and, in layman's terms, the nutsack to tell people how they really feel.   This is what is wrong.  Quit picking a side and stand up for what you believe in (what YOU believe in, not what someone else told you to). Us common folk have way more in common than what currently occupies the leadership seats throughout America and the rest of the world.  

Get rid of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all the other shit that makes us feel good about what we just ate for lunch. Stop following the mainstream media. What they cover is not important but its pure fucking propaganda for whatever side you're on.   

There are more idiots in the City. Nothing has ever changed there.  

Our government is corrupt.  How do we fix this?   That should be what we're talking about.   Not about who's right.  They (The government leaders) aren't working for us anymore, they work for themselves.  

Edit: "Culture" is being used by our leaders to divide us.  Who cares what someone, who you personally dont know, did 200 years ago? That doesn't define you.  Who fucking cares?   I really dont hate the English, I should, because that's how we're supposed to be.  We're supposed to be mad about things people did hundreds of years ago.  Lol.  I dont hate Yankees, I should, because my family faught for the C.S.A.  My great, great, Granpa (Mom's side, Dad's side was in Ireland starving to death) was in the 27th Regiment, Alabama Infantry. He killed a few Yankees. Does that define me?   No.  

Edit 2: Our "unique" cultures will become more and more alike as time progresses.  Because of the internet.  

In Amercia, there is a culture of wanting something for nothing and blaming others for your laziness.  Thats what's cool.  It's someone else's fault I'm a disgusting fat body with 10 kids, no job, looking for the father of my children.  That's definitely the English's fault lol.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Upvote 1