ACTIVE PSDM 23-54: 2024 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Recaged

19 hours ago, GalPit said:

Nada ?

Heard from a friend that WG CC’s have it. Verifying with our group exec, he’s reaching out now. Will report back as I know more. 

nervously, 

QUAG 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, QUAG said:

Heard from a friend that WG CC’s have it. Verifying with our group exec, he’s reaching out now. Will report back as I know more. 

nervously, 

QUAG 

Oh the timing of that. My base closed for inclement weather (no one knows how to drive in snow). Guess I have to wait even longer then... Good luck everybody

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, QUAG said:

nervously, 

QUAG 

Negative from MPF Commander & Wing exec here. They’re reaching out to MAJCOM

• Like 4

nervously, 

QUAG 
Hey man who's your "friend" that gave you that Intel? Either someone is seriously holding out, or you're just stirring the pot man, cuz nobody else got notified.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dillonberg92 said:

Hey man who's your "friend" that gave you that Intel? Either someone is seriously holding out, or you're just stirring the pot man, cuz nobody else got notified.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine got selected last year. He is currently at UPT. His neighbor is the wing exec and she discussed it with him. I wouldn’t have texted my wing exec, and my sq cc if I didn’t believe him. I have no reason to believe that this guy would ever lie to me. 

IMG_2715.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, QUAG said:

A buddy of mine got selected last year. He is currently at UPT. His neighbor is the wing exec and she discussed it with him. I wouldn’t have texted my wing exec, and my sq cc if I didn’t believe him. I have no reason to believe that this guy would ever lie to me. 

IMG_2715.jpeg

239 unread messages? Dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, nonner70 said:

I wonder if they are confusing the UFT results with the air force test pilot school results. Test pilot school results dropped on like the 10th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened to me last week.

On 1/12/2024 at 8:25 PM, Arkbird said:

Your commander will probably call you. I was tdy and literally working when my commander called me and gave me the good news (2 years ago, not now so don't freak out). 

When you got the call, did your CC tell you the date/location of training? Or Just that you made it? 

48 minutes ago, LeeLue said:

When you got the call, did your CC tell you the date/location of training? Or Just that you made it? 

I know last year the initial word was just selection or not, then a week or two later they found out what base and when. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeeLue said:

Just being selected. I used the EFMP trick to find out where I was going after a couple weeks and then about a month and a half later I got my official assignment notification.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Arkbird said:

Just being selected. I used the EFMP trick to find out where I was going after a couple weeks and then about a month and a half later I got my official assignment notification.

Do you have the option of turning it down or is it already a commitment once you get selected?

10 hours ago, Byo_airplaneparty said:

Do you have the option of turning it down or is it already a commitment once you get selected?

You can turn it down - last years PSDM gives an example of the verbiage to use and route to AFPC

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Hope2Fly said:

You can turn it down - last years PSDM gives an example of the verbiage to use and route to AFPC

Yup. And they send out an email to you kind of explaining what happens next and if you want to decline the position, to reply with that.

10 hours ago, Byo_airplaneparty said:

Can’t remember the reg exactly, but I think if you turn it down once or twice then you can no longer apply for future boards. Keep that in mind. 

2 minutes ago, LeeLue said:

Can’t remember the reg exactly, but I think if you turn it down once or twice then you can no longer apply for future boards. Keep that in mind. 

You're correct. You can turn it down one time and still reapply. If you turn it down twice you can't. And if you turn it down and now need an age waiver to reapply, that makes it a little more difficult. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2024 at 10:58 AM, FloridaMan26 said:

I answered my nations call…. 🫡 

Dm me for my address. I like bourbon!

I can’t believe they just ignored you like that. I vote you should have the privilege tomorrow of getting our hopes up with a new rumor. 😂

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, simsans said:

I can’t believe they just ignored you like that. I vote you should have the privilege tomorrow of getting our hopes up with a new rumor. 😂

I will accept any and all unsubstantiated rumors that give me hope

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hope2Fly said:

I will accept any and all unsubstantiated rumors that give me hope

Okay guys to technically the definition of middle is “the point of position at an equal distance from the sides, edges, or ends of something”, therefore with 31 days in January the middle of the month is 15 and that means the 16-31 qualify as late January. Assuming that nothing is coming out today & with only 9 duty days left in the month that leaves us with an 11.11111111111111% chance that results will come out each an every day, and 100% chance that results will come out by 31 Jan. 
🫡 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, FloridaMan26 said:

Okay guys to technically the definition of middle is “the point of position at an equal distance from the sides, edges, or ends of something”, therefore with 31 days in January the middle of the month is 15 and that means the 16-31 qualify as late January. Assuming that nothing is coming out today & with only 9 duty days left in the month that leaves us with an 11.11111111111111% chance that results will come out each an every day, and 100% chance that results will come out by 31 Jan. 
🫡

IMG_6251.jpeg

• Like 1