AFSOC Wide MHW Inspection

AFsock

Gen Fiel has directed every AFSOC CDR to perform an Morale, Health, & Welfare inspection of work areas, base lodging/housing, and dorms. Just had my Deployed CC take a look through my gear. Anyone know what happened or is this just a new trend?

*Edit* : MHW not MWR... sorry.

Edited by AFsock

Gen Fiel has directed every AFSOC CDR to perform an Morale, Health, & Welfare inspection of work areas, base lodging/housing, and dorms. Just had my Deployed CC take a look through my gear. Anyone know what happened or is this just a new trend?

Some finance chick found a womens running magazine on some dudes desk

• Upvote 2

He no shit went through your gear? Wooow. Last year when this whole thing started, our deployed CC (at BAF) wanted us to clean up squadron areas but specifically told us that if anyone higher or lower ranking than him tried to look through our personal stuff to refuse and refer them to him.

A year or two ago they swept through BAF with fairly thorough checks and forced everyone to take down the combat wallpaper. The huts look so sad and lonely by themselves. It's like seeing an aircraft stripped of all its paint. Now all the walls are a borderline safety hazard now with millions of exposed staples sticking out from every surface.

When things have got to a point where we have time and motivation to do things like this, it's time to pack everything up and go home.

• Upvote 5

Heard about it. Hell they even made us throw away the Maxim's in the men's restroom. Focus is definitely off...

-Break-

Finally figured out why the MFR had the word "paraphernalia" in it. AFSOC/CC just released a policy letter reminding us that even though some state's said it's ok, it's still against the UCMJ to smoke doobies. I really hope no one was that retarded... but stupid people still manage to surprise me.

Heard about it. Hell they even made us throw away the Maxim's in the men's restroom. Focus is definitely off...

-Break-

Finally figured out why the MFR had the word "paraphernalia" in it. AFSOC/CC just released a policy letter reminding us that even though some state's said it's ok, it's still against the UCMJ to smoke doobies. I really hope no one was that retarded... but stupid people still manage to surprise me.

Just had a SrA here get pop'd for golden flow. He reported to his CC that he had partaken in said paraphernalia, and went to piss.

Pissed clean.

Wing CC didn't sign his drug use waiver and he's a civi now.

AFSOC/CC just released a policy letter...

Gotta love those. From my recent memory:

Memo #234 - You are not authorized to perform unauthorized maneuvers.

Memo #423 - Sexual assault is still forbidden.

Memo #624 - Marijuana is still illegal.

He has been promoted from "CGOC" to "First-Shirt" on the annoying email rankings. Thank god for Outlook auto-filters. Exit stage left bro.

Edited by drewpey