Ole Miss Fly-by

Guest ArrowPilot

I was fortunate enough to be in attendance for what might be the Ole Miss rebels last win this past weekend against the Citadel. Before the game there was a great 3 pass fly-by by four F16's..it was friggin awesome. Anybody know what unit they might have been from?

Hotty Toddy!

No, it doesn't really matter. I guess we should just delete all the threads about things that don't "really matter." Thanks by the way Vetter.

[ 10. October 2005, 13:07: Message edited by: ArrowPilot ]

We had a B-1 flyover here at FSU on Saturday before the game vs Wake Forest. FSU's president got to take a ride the day before. The crew was apparently all FSU grads based out of Dyess.

[ 11. October 2005, 00:04: Message edited by: wannaairlift ]

Yeah... It was the SCANG bro. Tried to get in the back on that pass! Couldnt swing it. There is one of us doing a fly by for a Clemson game. IT WAS FRIGIN AWESOME. It was on Clemsonpilot.com... but isnt now. About 20 - 30 ft over the stands late in the day... LOUD!

Guest SuperStallionIP
Originally posted by WILZ:

About 20 - 30 ft over the stands late in the day... LOUD!

Multiply those figures by 10 or 20 and you might be in there. 20 to 30 ft is just asking to lose your wings in this day and age.

Guest Clemsonpilot
Originally posted by WILZ:

Yeah... It was the SCANG bro. Tried to get in the back on that pass! Couldnt swing it. There is one of us doing a fly by for a Clemson game. IT WAS FRIGIN AWESOME. It was on Clemsonpilot.com... but isnt now. About 20 - 30 ft over the stands late in the day... LOUD!

http://www.clemsonpilot.com/Flyover.wmv

http://www.clemsonpilot.com/Flyoveroutback.wmv

They did it a little different in Oxford. After the first pass, they split and crossed the field in pairs. I have seen a lot of fly-bys, but I have never seen 'em pass twice. It was cool.

Guest kmgraham79

Clemsonpilot,

That was a pretty sweet deal having the SCANG fly over Death Valley. They never did any fly-by's the 4 1/2 yrs I spent at CU.