Cosmo UPT stud/Cosmo F-15 pilot

Steve Davies

Another female's perspective- the guy has nothing going for him. Contrary to what most men think, not all women are attracted to men who look at themselves in the mirror when they jack off! When I saw this guys photo, I though gay gay gay! It looks like he is wearing eyeliner, and could possibly have some blush on his cheeks. Plus, who the hell wears white jeans?!?

If this guy really is getting emails from chicks who saw him in the magazine, the chicks are probably teenagers. Women (correction, sane/stable women) do not email random guys from magazines. That is more of a teenager thing.

Now, Bender, are you serious? Were you really the Mr. Cosmo New York? If so, I think you need to post that picture.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShortThrow
Originally posted by jenna:

Now, Bender, are you serious? Were you really the Mr. Cosmo New York? If so, I think you need to post that picture.

Bendy's figure, it's simply stunning.

Originally posted by milgal:

I'd like to see the pictures of all of you guys who are bashing him. Then we will all know what the real issue is.

I don't want to max out this site's bandwidth for the next month...

[ 21. October 2006, 21:31: Message edited by: Tertle ]

Guest mjk5401

I agree with Aces-High, this is good entertainment. You all are morons and make me laugh. Yeah, he may be a tool and he may not be, who knows, who cares. I want to see a photo shoot of 130 guys (ok I really don't), but I think the cover would be something like, "Fat man in a little suit," (in honor of Chris Farley). To bad he never did an AF skit on SNL.

Originally posted by flyhigh55:

The real tools are the guys that sit around by themselves on Friday nights at home with nothing better to do then pick a part MR Cosmo's opportunity.

As opposed to the jailbait that used his Saturday night to defend him?

HD

[ 22. October 2006, 02:47: Message edited by: HerkDerka ]

But look at what he has to gain.

10 years of relentless ridicule and emails from despereate and lonely women. SCORE!

I'd like to see the pictures of all of you guys who are bashing him. Then we will all know what the real issue is.

Bring it!

43r1bae.jpg

HD

[ 22. October 2006, 02:45: Message edited by: HerkDerka ]

Guest stusakss

I just want to know where people got Bendy's picture. THat is just mean to put his picture out there like that.

HD, as long as I got the big, sexy lasses at All Star's under my magical karoke spell, who needs a spread like this anyway...I like 'em big and round...and with a few kids and teeth thay can eat corn on the cob through a fence with. Yeah baby.

Bendy

You'd have thought I'd have known to keep away from anything controversial on these boards. Some people just never learn.

For those that think this thread is driven by fat, ugly men struggling to suppress homosexual tendencies, that certainly ain't me. I'm as straight and manly as the next bloke:

widow_twankey_body_150x180.jpg

Guest Xtndr50boom
Originally posted by ENJJPT IP:

Sorry Xtnder, I couldn't live with myself if anyone else had to suffer through that.

It took alot of counseling after I "Found Mr. Winky", but I'm better now. Thankfully there were some nice priests to help me out.

Ahh, the old standby: Catholic jokes.

Guest thegotoguy

I know "Mr NH" and he's a great dude. The SOB might win if he plays his cards right!!! It's funny as a hell to see him doing this sh*t though. He'll roll with the punches in UPT and at SERE.

Guest Blazer2

Actually it was a female friend of his that entered him into the contest. It was a surprise to him when he won NH. And like thegotoguy said, he's a cool guy and it won't phase him. You don't even know him and you are bashing him... real nice guys.

BTW, that pic from the site is probably edited to make it look like he is wearing makeup, come on, you know how the media is.

Lots of people do stupid things, worthy of bashing. Do I have to know all of them to criticize in any way? Like Flav-a-flav the Major from Manas?

And to the comment of "the tools are the ones looking at the internet on friday night", NOT EVERYBODY WORKS M-F 8-5. Think about that. What are you, his ROTC fraternity boyfriend or something?

Personally I couldn't stop laughing after what Jenna said at the top of this page. Good stuff!

Guest Xtndr50boom
Originally posted by Xtndr50boom:

My SA is low right now, where are the new names?

???.....Crickets, crickets......

Originally posted by Blazer2:

Actually it was a female friend of his that entered him into the contest.

She may have submitted his application or whatever, but my guess is some sort of picture had to be sent in. In other words, he had vis on it.

You don't even know him and you are bashing him... real nice guys.

Welcome AF flying, the burden of proof is on the accused.

BTW, that pic from the site is probably edited to make it look like he is wearing makeup, come on, you know how the media is.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

HD

[ 22. October 2006, 22:44: Message edited by: HerkDerka ]

Guest rumblefish_2

This post has been pure entertainment. This guy needs a Milwaukee's Best Light can to come down out of the sky and crush him right in the middle of his little monologue. Good on this guy for winning Mr NH, one of the smallest populations in the USA. Dear God, I hope he makes it to IFF...Now I'm gonna go kiss my hot wife before I go fly 30 million dollar jets. Geez I'm so insecure....

Guest scottaxelson

Hot wife? Geez, come to Minot, Steve Davies apparently looks like some of the "hotties" that have hit on me here. Actually Steve youd probably do better than some of the girls do here.

I still cant get over that picture of Bender, I crack up every time I see it...Surprised Rainman hasnt put in his .02 on the matter yet.