Serious Question

Guest Dwiff

Guest Dwiff

After careful consideration I've concluded my best two bets are the Jack and coke or the apple martini. ;) I'll play it by ear and see where it leads me. Thanks for the insight everyone. But here's to all you beer drinkers

Guest soflguy

If you really want to be popular, buy a round of dirty sluts for the whole group that's out.

I mean the drink with Jack, Jim, and 151... not your ex and her friends! ;)

Originally posted by Navtastic:

I don't like beer. The fact that I'm an excellent (designated) driver is usually appreciated. However, about once every six weeks or so, I make damn sure somebody returns the favor. ...and I'm a chick. I don't have to like beer.

I have to agree with You on this!

I dont drink, and my husband doesnt mind, neither do his friends. I'm always their safe ride home.

Oh, I just turned 22, and between my 21st and 22ns b-day, I only drank once, and that wasnt even on my 21st b-day.

Guest sleepy

Kayla,

Now I know why Bender was hitting on you in the spouse's forum!

I didn't drink in college (scholarship pledge). I've more than made up for it since. God bless Yellow Cab!

Another reason to praise YC: A fellow UPT pipeliner stumbled back to base via YC Friday night...he didn't have enough money for the fare, so the cabbie accepted a Subway sandwich in lieu of pay.