Marine Fighter Squadron Told To Nix Crusader Patch/Emblem

Royal

Weinstein, you are a complete waste of skin and oxygen. Get off the planet at the next stop...come to think of it, you should get off before then...

So after subjecting us to a painful, eye-gouging, preachy [and apparantly plagerized], incredibly lengthy screed on suicide prevention, you're telling someone to commit suicide?

• Upvote 1

So after subjecting us to a painful, eye-gouging, preachy [and apparantly plagerized], incredibly lengthy screed on suicide prevention, you're telling someone to commit suicide?

Ok, so let's recap here: I use excessive hyperbole (unless you've figured out how to get off at the next stop) to describe how bad of a person he is, and then your response is to link a completely different topic, misspell two simple words, misrepresent what I said (I simply stated I didn't write all of it), and then insinuate I advocate suicide?

You have NO idea what plagiarism actually is, do you?

Can understand the political implications of that name in the current "information-rich" environment. But I am truly sorry it is so. Good times when they were the Crusaders, VA-115 were the Arabs and VF-191 were the Satan's Kittens...

Can understand the political implications of that name in the current "information-rich" environment. But I am truly sorry it is so. Good times when they were the Crusaders, VA-115 were the Arabs and VF-191 were the Satan's Kittens...

Don't forget the VA-75 Clown Punchers...

bozo-the-clown-bop-bag.jpg

puncher.jpg

And VF-84 were the Vagabonds before taking the Jolly Rogers traditions in 1960... imagine trying to name a squadron "Vagabonds" in this day and age.