Fantasy Football 2011

Helo Kitty

The same tard who reaches for OchoCinco after a single preseason game :P

Ha. He is a great addition, but not the number one guy. Like the Saints, the Pats spread the ball around. The Law Firm (Green-Ellis) is looking good and I am excited for this season to start. We should have no competition in the East.

We should have no competition in the East.

Humm...may want to check your own division for some pretty stiff competition...I'm no NY fan but just sayin...

Thought of a great team name (not unique I'm sure but hey, I was proud)...Vicktorious. I might just have to use that.

Humm...may want to check your own division for some pretty stiff competition...I'm no NY fan but just sayin...

Thought of a great team name (not unique I'm sure but hey, I was proud)...Vicktorious. I might just have to use that.

I think the Jets are competitive for the Wild Card, but I do not think they will contend for the division. Regardless of how that divisional game in the playoffs went last year, the Pats are still the best team in the AFC. The Jets get no pressure from their defensive line, they seem to lose their top performing players to injuries each season (Burress is already injured), and they usually struggle against the Pats. I liked that they dropped Braylon Edwards (no pun intended) and picked up Derrick Mason. That should give Sanchez some more talent to throw to.

As for the Dolphins and the Bills. Puh-lease. We seem to struggle against the Dolphins for some reason- they are our white whale, but the Pats have done a good job of putting them away the past two seasons. The Reggie Bush signing was great for them, but they do not have the talent on defense anymore nor do they really have a QB to depend on. Henne has done alright in the preseason, but "alright" for Henne means "absolute shit" compared to the other QBs in the AFCE.

Are you an Eagles fan or do you just hope to capitalize on Vick's ability to run up points?

Are you an Eagles fan or do you just hope to capitalize on Vick's ability to run up points?

I'm actually a Skins fan so yea...no love for the Eagles but I've had to live vicariously through fantasy football the last few years since my real team sucked so much balls. Vick will be a fantasy beast this year so I liked the name for a team.

I'm actually a Skins fan so yea...no love for the Eagles but I've had to live vicariously through fantasy football the last few years since my real team sucked so much balls. Vick will be a fantasy beast this year so I liked the name for a team.

Fortunately the Skins will be the frontrunner in the "Suck For Luck" campaign though. It is going to be interesting to see how teams adjust their defense for Vick this season. I am going to stick with Rivers though- he is my go-to fantasy QB.

We got our 12 signed up so everything looks good to go.

I set up 3 divisions of 4 teams each. 6 teams will make the playoffs. The 3 division winners will get an automatic playoff berth as will 3 wild cards with the top overall records. Top 2 division winners will get first round byes.

Weeks 1-3 and 11-13 will be intra-division games and weeks 4-10 will be inter-division.

Edited by Helo Kitty