Your desk needs a model.

How much for an AC-130H?

I can do a completely custom AC-130H for you. The detail is only limited by your time to specify exactly how you want your model customized. It would include an exact replica of the tailflash, fairings, weapon, tail number, patch on the base and custom inscription plate. I'll have it delivered to you in 8 weeks or less from when you order it. The total cost is $325 plus $18 for shipping and the model can be any scale up to 17" in length. I can offer significant discounts if you can get some guys in your squadron to put together a mass order like I do with the pilot training classes. Each person in the bulk order can customize their tail number and stand too.

On the prebuilt side, I only have the AC-130U for sale as a ready to ship model. They are pre-packaged by the manufacturer so I can't customize them at all. But they still make great gifts for family or if you need a model right away.

AC-130U Ready to Ship model from AimHigherJets.com

In any case, send me an e-mail at info@aimhigherjets.com. I'd be happy to make sure that you get the perfect model plane.

Cheers!

Jim

AimHigherJets.com

• 2 weeks later...

I received my C-17 from these guys - lets just say you get a good deal here. I talked with Jeff and was able to add my squadron patch and custom tail number to the order. The plane looks perfect. My order came after looking at some 'off-base' options and not being super thrilled with the quality.

These aren't cheap, but you get what you pay for. I'm *hopefully* not buying a new one very often. Although, I'm tempted to order a few more models of my previously flown planes..