Bagram DFAC sets the fail bar

Toro

Back at ya :beer::salut:

Yeah, I should have told him something like I actually fly the plane because the pilots just sleep and only jump in the seat to taxi in. :rock:

According to the infamous "Timmy" all the pilots do is watch "Top Gun" since the plane pretty much flies itself. I assume you operate the DVD player?

That's what you do at the bar anyway, right?

Dude, you are insinuating that I would tell an outright lie to try to pick up some tail :nob: . I carry a picture of a C-130 and show the chicks and I tell them that that is a C-130, now what I fly is the C-150. Well at least that was back in the day. I can't pull that with my wife since she was an FE too.

Okay, since I have managed to derail the thread, I'm out. My original intend was just to show how clueless some our new people are and it's probably not their fault, just the system and its priorties.

Herk FE,

I get the same blank look, when I try to describe it as well (some times to the fuel truck dude too). Odd, as it is the most common and nearly the oldest enlisted flying position. Can't get too wrapped up, as I didn't know about it either, until I went to ALS with an FE and he had a hell of a time explaining what it was he did to my dumb ass. Concur with the rest - poor training and poor focus on the mission is to blame.

• Upvote 1